• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Worst Town Fruit?

Choose!

• Total voters
I actually like all of the fruits but peaches would have to be my least favourite.

I'm kind of surprised oranges didn't have the most votes, but seeing pears as the #1 worst town fruit isn't a shocker, either.
To me, oranges were the most forgettable of the bunch, but perfect apples are less interesting than perfect oranges or other perfect fruit?since they look almost the same as a regular apples.

My ranking would be:

Worst to best normal fruit:
1.Orange
2.Pear
3.Apple/Cherry
4.Cherry/Apple
5.Peach

Worst to best perfect fruit:
1.Apple
2.Orange/Cherry
3.Cherry/Orange
4.Pear
5.Peach

Peaches, especially perfect ones are my least favourite.

oranges theyre themost disgusting fruit to have have u ever picked up a rotting maggot infested oozing orange? its gross.

My rankings best to worst

Normal
Apple
Peach
Orange
Pear
Cherry

Perfect
Peach
Apple
Pear
Cherry
Orange

Overall Cherries are my least favourite, maybe because they're smaller than all the others idk.

I don't really mind which fruit my town gets, but based on my taste preferences I voted for cherry. They sure look nice, but I'd never eat one after being given all this nasty cherry-flavored medicine as a child. Perhaps adding cherry to it was not the best idea since it messed up my opinion on the flavor lol

I can’t vote... Pears are my favorite so I know how fruit discrimination can make you feel.

Last edited:
I almost agreed with the orange being the worst, but I really do enjoy having Tangy in my town, so native orange fruits complement her really well lolololol

pears are the closest to the oranges, with their dimpled butts. so I went with pear and it would appear that others had the same thought.

Back