Trading Looking for multiple players to help with my dream fruit lineup.

Okie. Y'all said what you want so first dibs.
I promised someone a bnuuy for a mango in dms, so with that and the current claims that's 350/600 silver claimed.
With the other lads wanting balloons that's my silver cap!

Bumpity.

Still need a user with apples to help!
Post automatically merged:

I would also be done to trade a balloon lol
Mokuren, you have the mangos I need. Once I get the lychee I'll be getting you what you want!...

So... whacha want?

Do you still need a lychee? o:
I do! I have another user wanting my balloon for a lychee, and I'm waiting on them to decide.

But, I'm eager to start as soon as I can, if you're offering still I'd love to get my grubby mitts on one!

I do! I have another user wanting my balloon for a lychee, and I'm waiting on them to decide.

But, I'm eager to start as soon as I can, if you're offering still I'd love to get my grubby mitts on one!
I need to get some meow coupons first so if they end up deciding against it or something I'll grab you a lychee! I'll keep an eye on your thread

if you have enough silver i'd also love a bunny balloon, but with the limit a regular balloon is also totally fine!!
You really don't have to though! Please try and get your lineup sorted first, I hope you have enough to get everything you need 💜
Well, the max Streetpass Silver a person can get is 600, and you need 10 fruits. So, if you are getting the max and trading even one Mystery Balloon Token (50) per fruit, it can work, but it's a bit tight for you. There's also the balloons that might show up in the shop, but that will take time.

Also, I am only really interested in a peach and cherry, and nothing else, so I'd love to help you get your lovely fruit lineup! I'm okay trading both!
Well spiderman?
Are you in or are you out?

The time is nearly here. If you'd all like, I can send the balloons today so you all aren't waiting for them.

Though I don't need the fruits this moment I'd still like to get you all your payment.

The others here never responded, so I'll be seeking new help.

My end goal is still that lineup!

Well spiderman?

The time is nearly here. If you'd all like, I can send the balloons today so you all aren't waiting for them.

Though I don't need the fruits this moment I'd still like to get you all your payment.

Ok! I currently have 10 MEOW Coupons filed away for you, and will hold 10 more for the other fruit. You just let me know when to buy them!

Well spiderman?

i'm happy to get the balloon whenever! let me know whenever you want each fruit and i'll send them over

I need to get some meow coupons first so if they end up deciding against it or something I'll grab you a lychee! I'll keep an eye on your thread
I'm still after their lychee, but I do wanna get started on my fruit adventure. So I also desire your lychee! I have spent 250/600 silver. It'll be a bit before I can get more, unless you're interested in one of my fruits?

I'm still after their lychee, but I do wanna get started on my fruit adventure. So I also desire your lychee! I have spent 250/600 silver. It'll be a bit before I can get more, unless you're interested in one of my fruits?
sure thing! would you like me to send it now and do you want a message on it? I'm gonna go for all the fruits as well so I'd love either your orange or coconut, but would you be okay with holding onto the meow coupons for now while I figure out how I want my lineup?

Of course! If you're okay sending it now I would love it. Send me a DM when you'd like the fruits and I'll get them to you when I can.

I work Wed - Sat, so 12pm - 8pm PDT I'm unavailable.

Oh! And if you could put a fruit pun related to lychees that'd be amazing, if not, it's up to you :3

I got you covered! I'll give you both fruits :>
The time is now! May you send the persimmon with a persimmon related pun? If no pun, no message or any is okay.

The peach shall be needed at a later date.
Aw, no worries! If you end up wanting both after all I'd be happy with a bunny balloon in exchange! If not I'd love a new regular balloon (50 streetpass), if that's okay?

edit: Just saw the cap messing up your plans! If I have enough MEOW coupons to get both a pink toy hammer and both fruits, I'd love to gift you the perfect bananas! So just one new colour regular balloon would be great in exchange for the perfect cherries. Thank you! 🍒

You laddy, are a very very lucky lad. Purple bnuy balloon!

I'll need the banana and cherry at future dates though.
Post automatically merged:

if you have enough silver i'd also love a bunny balloon, but with the limit a regular balloon is also totally fine!!
I desire thy lemon now!
The orange shall be needed at a future date. Just the lemon with a lemon related pun for now :3

Got no lemon pun? No message or any message would be okay then.

Last edited:
Back