• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which is the cutest Perfect Fruit? 🍎🍒🍊🍑🍐

Which is the cutest Perfect Fruit?

• Total voters
I have to go with the apple but runner up for me is cherry. I always thought orange looked off, and the peach could be cuter. I don’t need to go over the pears.

I think the cutest perfect fruit is the perfect apple. It's got the little golden dots and it almost looks like the bottom's been dipped in caramel... I don't really like apples, but I want to eat one sooo badly 🍎

i really like the perfect apple just cause that deep red color is soo nice and makes it extra shiny imo. it's a much better red color than the normal apple. the cherry is second.

I chose peach, but I really also love the perfect cherry which is my town fruit always but I also really loved the perfect apple.

I was too afraid to say that I thought the perfect oranges looked a little strange, but I'm so glad to hear others feel the same! 😭🍊

I really love all of them, but I have to go with perfect peach it’s just so golden and cute 🥹 and it matches perfectly with the normal peach so aesthetics 💅✨

I really like the perfect orange! I love the little bump it has on the top it makes it very unique!

As far a fruit goes, Im a classic peach enjoyer. But when it comes to perfect fruit I actually think perfect apples come out on top. They're so pretty and just looking at them inspires visions of mysterious forest towns ♡

cherry!! it's the cutest perfect fruit to me and i love the little gradient on them. apple is a very close second! and then the perfect peach anf perfect orange are kinda tied/middle or the road to me. out of all of them the perfect pear is the most boring unfortunately 😢 it looks too close to the original pear to me and doesn't pop or look special to me 😭

My favorite perfect fruit has always been the perfect apple since it's so sleek and shiny. Tragically, it's the only one I never had as a town fruit in New Leaf, though I'm considering maybe starting one more town to get it.

A close second favorite would be the perfect cherries, and I'll say cherries are probably my favorite of the standard town fruits.

I dislike pears in real life, but my main New Leaf town has pears and I kind of appreciate the perfect pear since it's golden and I can pretend it's a different fruit.

The perfect orange just kind of makes me think of those big, bulky strawberries you see in packs at the store sometimes that are just two normal strawberries that are like fused together; I find it kind of unappealing, but it's at least unique.

Nothing much to say about the perfect peach. It's okay I guess.

I love the perfect apple the most, it's my native fruit in all my current towns and its spots are cute. My second favorite is the cherry since the gradient is super pretty!

Perfect apple! I hate how the orange looks? Just weird.

crying pear zerous.png

Look guys, you made him cry D:
Fr though, I knew pears weren't the most popular, but I didn't realise they were the least

I voted perfect orange because I love their little bump!!! But I will agree that I think the cherries and apples are also very cute cuz they're so shiny ✨ ✨✨

The perfect peaches and pears are just alright to me, they're just more yellow/gold..

By no surprise, I chose perfect apple. Not just because it’s an apple, but it also had the best design out of all perfect fruits.

I voted for apple :> 🍎 I'm a little biased because that was my town fruit, and the perfect fruit that I got, but I do think I like it most over the rest. I think cherries is probably close after, I do like the ombre effect

Back