• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which is the cutest Perfect Fruit? πŸŽπŸ’πŸŠπŸ‘πŸ

Which is the cutest Perfect Fruit?

• Total voters

S.J.

πŸ’œ
Bells
Island
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Do you have a favourite Perfect Fruit? Is it the same as your favourite regular fruit?

papple.png
pcherry.png
porange.png
ppeach.png
ppear.png

I think for me it's the apple or the pear? My favourite regular fruits would probably be oranges and cherries, though! I don't like the colours of the perfect peaches and cherries, because I don't think they look quite perfect, for eating, to me!​

Pears will always have my heart 🍐 I like how they look and it was my town fruit in new leaf, and one of my main ww towns, so they have a special place in my heart.

Perfect peaches and cherries are also very nice though!

I need a perfect apple and a perfect cherry but unfortunately I got a pear 😭

Oh well, guess I’ll have to trade then

Perfect apple or cherry! I love the different lighting and shading and colours in it. I always thought the perfect orange looked weird lol rip sorry perfect orange.

Perfect cherries for sure - they look like rainier cherries (as pictured), especially in-game, which are my favourite type of cherries. I also think the apples look great.
Cherries-Rainier-Washington-Stemilt-2994-scaled.jpg

I will forever be annoyed about perfect peaches looking like THAT.. just orange. They were my town fruit in NL and I was not a fan of the perfect peach trees at all. :cry:

I think the perfect apples look like a wonderful candy apple!! That said, I don’t really like them as a town fruit, I have always liked cherries and peaches. I’m stoked that I got cherries for this event, because that was often the fruit I would have in my towns:) (I want to say it was the fruit in my new leaf town, but I have to charge my 3DS first to make sure;)

Apple and cherry are the best ones. I remember not liking the look of the perfect oranges cause it kinda lumpy

I think perfect apples looks the best, followed by perfect pears and perfect cherries! the perfect peach would look cute if they made it pink instead of orangey-ish and the perfect orange is just a no; it always reminded me of a pile of poo.

I like the perfect orange the most for having a unique shape rather than just a color change :> I like the cherries as well

My favorite perfect fruit are the perfect apples. They look the nicest and it's the only perfect fruit I have in my town.

Peaches are my favorite AC fruit, so I'm a little disappointed with how their perfect variant looks in the game. Not sure if there are real-life peaches like that, but I think the coloring is a little off. 😭

Back