Wicked Reflection - Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
love how I STILL can't see the character despite the overlaid edit lol. laudine please stop making mirrors you're too good 😭

gg to the mighty three who got it right!!!

um no it’s mike wazowski grinning at me and extending his hand towards me. 🤨

xjsinxjdnc congrats to the lucky 3 who got it right!

Totally thought it was Galeem but of course, that would be way too easy.

No idea who that character is, probably because i have never played that game.

I had a hard time trying to figure out who it was I chose not to bother answering.

I'm pretty glad I chose the latter.

No! I knew I should've gone with my first instinct! They immediately popped into mind the first time I looked at that mirror, but as I looked more I started to doubt myself and eventually ended up submitting a different answer...

Oh! I thought this was open until midnight, whoops! Wouldn't have gotten it anyway. I was going to guess Master Hand, (or a pair of Master Hands?) . Since I'm not very good at these in general, I'm just proud I saw that part at least!

By the way, why didn't you show the popular/favorite incorrect answers?

I would see Arceus and maybe Dusknoir as the popular incorrect answers. (I would have guessed Dusknoir anyway, but chose not to as I can't handle being wrong...)

Man...I played and enjoyed Miitopia so I recognize the Dark Lord now that it's revealed, but my brain just can't do mirrors I guess.

N... noooo I thought it was (an extremely warped) Dusclops....

halloween-mirror-four_dusclops.jpg

heeeeelppp

Ah I thought it was Nightmare from Kirby for the longest time and ended up guessing Haunter in the end. I was on the right track character design wise but I never played miitopia so there was no chance I would have gotten it. Congrats to the winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back