• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your roman empire?

Emzy

( ā€¢į·„Éžā€¢į·… )ć£ā˜˜ļøŽ
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sheep Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
So recently since I've gotten back in ACNH I've been trying so hard to get a blue rose on my own efforts. I've tried and failed multiple times before because I always quit playing halfway through one of the processes, so at this point it's becoming my Roman empire šŸ¤”

What's your roman empire? Animal crossing or not, what's been keeping you up at night?

For the past several years it's been Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail. I have such a love for these games and a need to collect all the characters so that I can read all about their lore and stories. I just find those tidbits of knowledge very interesting. It helps that I enjoy the gameplay too! :blush:

My roman empire is the rainbow light tunnel at Oā€™Hare airport, and Rhapsody in Blue, which plays overhead while you walk or ride through there. This was such a magical part of my childhood and itā€™s honestly one of my favorite places on earth. Did you know that an image of it was once used for an SCP that was an underground city? They no longer have it on that page. But it was pretty funny to see. The whole thing is an art installation called ā€œSkyā€™s the limitā€ made in the 80s. United airlines wanted commission something that would make the tunnel feel less claustrophobic for travelers. Detroit also has a light tunnel at their airport, which Iā€™ve never been to, but to me itā€™s a ripoff that could probably never be as special to me as this one. In addition to the music, there is a voice that says ā€œthe moving walk is now endingā€ and I when I was a little kid I thought it was saying ā€œthe movie Wall-E is now endingā€ XD I was very confused until I figured it out.
I learned last year that thatā€™s where they shove people when thereā€™s a tornado, so it wouldnā€™t be as fun to be there while that happens. Iā€™ve seen videos of those incidents and it gets soooo crowded. Iā€™ve had plenty of dreams where Iā€™m in this spot, some of which I was sheltering from a tornado.

Back