• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Disney Movie would you like to live in?

SkyKnight03

elegy
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Sky Clouds Scenery
Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
As it says, which disney world/movie/universe would you like to live in?

I have an unconventional answer, but I would pick Hunchback of Notre Dame. Obviously after the events of the movie with frollo being gone :x But I would like to befriend Quasimodo.

Another one would be wonderland. Seems so mystical. As long as I can avoid the queen. (and maybe the cheshire cat).

Lilo and Stitch! I wanna be in the warm Hawaii ocean haha. It seems so peaceful there, well, besides the alien invasions lol.

Lilo & Stitch for me as well! It’s one of my favourite movies of all time. Stitch is also my favourite Disney character! Gimme a little blue guy who’s my best friend and takes me on galactic alien adventures 💙

The highly idealized versions of London that you see in The Great Mouse Detective and 101 Dalmatians always looked so homey to me. I also like the way New York is portrayed in Oliver & Company.

I wonder if opting for the movies with relatively realistic and more modern settings is perhaps going against the intent of the question? If so, Arendelle from Frozen also looks nice.

I’d love to be in The Mighty Ducks because I love hockey. That would be my choice for a realistic setting. As for animated movies, I’d love to be in Lilo and Stitch. I love the tropical setting. Put me in Hawaii.

Back