• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA I want to know EVERYTHING about Animal Crossing. Put me to the test.

1. This is an educated guess of yes because Im preeeetty sure I have seen her in my game.
2. Summer season, on the later side of the season. It's kinda muggy so there's a lot of thunder. (I am again guessing)
3. Amiibo Rv visits (like inviting Sable) or redeeming a fortune cookie for a regular 3DS. I dont know which number fortune though.
4. 150! and I loved every single one
5. Pocket Camp hours are super easy to memorise because they go in 3's. I don't know the exact time but having played a good deal of PC so I want to make the educated guesses of: Morning is 6am - 12pm, Afternoon is 12pm-6pm, Evening is just 6pm to 9pm and Night time is 9pm to 6am.
6. If Im not mistaken 1:30AM. Suuuper late sleepers.
7. Have a friend visit your town and buy something in your Nook's shop and a 250,000 bell spending requirement... I think? Another worthwhile detail is it's part of the final upgrade to Nooks.
8. KK Island is a remix of the original island music from the first Japanese language Animal Crossing game and KK song is Totaka's song of course Totaka is referencing Kazumi Totaka.
9. Im going to assume this is in reference to Kazumi Totaka composing all the KK music or that K.K. is also called Totakeke.
10. Visit the reset center a certain number of times but I actually dont remember the specific requirements. I need to brush up!
11. Wild World and you could shoot him down! He mentions it in future games too.. poor guy...
12. Sunny, Meow and Bao, Emerald and Cupcake!
  1. 0/1. I actually had to check because I could have sworn I saw her in the game once, but she’s not actually in the game yet
  2. 0.5/1. It is in the summer, but it’s between late June and mid July, so it’s between early and mid summer. So I’m giving you half the point
  3. 1/1
  4. 1/1
  5. 0/1. The villager rotation schedule in Pocket Camp is the one that goes by 3s, but the rotation for times of day is different. Morning is between 5:00 am and 8:59 am, afternoon is between 9:00 am and 4:59 pm, evening is between 5:00 pm and 6:59 pm, and night is between 7:00 pm and 4:59 am. I felt like this one would be the hardest question because it took me at least a year of playing to learn this, so I don’t blame you for not knowing
  6. 1/1
  7. 1/1
  8. 1/1
  9. 1/1
  10. 0/1. That’s how you get a silver shovel in City Folk. To get a golden shovel in City Folk and Wild World, you have to bury a shovel for one day and three days respectively
  11. 0.5/1. Wild World is only one of the games. You can also see Pete flying in GameCube.
  12. 1/1
Your score was 8/12. In other words, 75%. Not very bad. I’ll have to come back with more questions later.

I want to try this!
1. Name a villager who hasn't been seen since Wild World and City Folk.
2. Name 3 villagers who haven't been seen since New Leaf.
4. Club LOL has a special song for New Year's Eve that isn't obtainable, not even in New Horizons. What song is it?
5. Which game can you obtain the Beetle Chair in?
6. When is Étoile's birthday?
7. Which Animal Crossing main theme is one of K.K. Slider's "wrong songs" in New Horizons?
8. "It's always teatime somewhere." Which villager loves this saying?
9. What is Isabelle's French name?
10. K.K. Slider performed Welcome Horizons before New Horizons had even come out yet. Where was this heard?

1. 0/1. I actually had to check because I could have sworn I saw her in the game once, but she’s not actually in the game yet
  2. 0.5/1. It is in the summer, but it’s between late June and mid July, so it’s between early and mid summer. So I’m giving you half the point
  3. 1/1
  4. 1/1
  5. 0/1. The villager rotation schedule in Pocket Camp is the one that goes by 3s, but the rotation for times of day is different. Morning is between 5:00 am and 8:59 am, afternoon is between 9:00 am and 4:59 pm, evening is between 5:00 pm and 6:59 pm, and night is between 7:00 pm and 4:59 am. I felt like this one would be the hardest question because it took me at least a year of playing to learn this, so I don’t blame you for not knowing
  6. 1/1
  7. 1/1
  8. 1/1
  9. 1/1
  10. 0/1. That’s how you get a silver shovel in City Folk. To get a golden shovel in City Folk and Wild World, you have to bury a shovel for one day and three days respectively
  11. 0.5/1. Wild World is only one of the games. You can also see Pete flying in GameCube.
  12. 1/1
Your score was 8/12. In other words, 75%. Not very bad. I’ll have to come back with more questions later.
I'll take it! 5 was definitely wayyyyy beyond my skill set and I mostly play in the early morning hours and only really see sunrise so I was bound to fail that one. 10 made me feel stupid tho bc so obvious

Like all prizes in Puzzle League its a result for eliminating one of your opponents. I know the dress requires 10,000 points but Im not sure of exactly what else so I guess I fail this question! But the NPC only included in Puzzle League is my beloved Cornimer!!!
Yeah, actually it’s 10,000 points in the Score Attack mode! (dw I thought it was the Garbage Block mode at first and had to look it up-) also yesss Cornimer =D

OK here's a good one (I think it is):
Name a villager whose name is different in PAL regions.

Hopefully a non trivia question is alright. How do you feel the original animal crossing for GameCube holds up today?

I went back to it for the first time since childhood. I found it was still nice to play, but the villagers repeated themselves way more than I remembered. Also I missed the modern conveniences like not having to mail all my fossils.

Back