• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Why did you choose your icon?

I chose my icon because I was trying to figure out what I wanted to use for last year's Halloween event and was super into Spla2n at the time.

Side note: I always imagine everyone looks like the person in their icon, whether I have 100% seen that pop star before or it looks like it's just some sitcom character's face free-floating in the square.

Well, it's one of my favorite champions from LoL and she is in a fitting Halloween themed skin..
so perfect for October! :D

i was sick of my old one when i listened to hey jude for the firstt time ever and it completely stunned me with its beauty. so i got the vevo thumbnail as icon. also paul mccartney looks so wholesome in it <3

I like to chose my icon based on things I like or seaonsal things. Like right now mine is a Halloween avatar, but it is usually the title picture for a K.K. Slider Song. I like to change up my profile pic sometimes if I am not 100% satisfied with it!

I just decided to look at a list of ones TBT already had and decided on Dr. Shrunk. I think I might change it eventually.

I love Gorillaz, and when they brought out their last album with accompanied videos i thought the visuals were super cool and beautiful

The icon I have right now is just an avatar I made on picrew to resemble myself. Going to get an avatar that matches my username soon though :cool:

Well it's my "main" OC! And this is his "space boi" outfit. I really liked how this illustration I commissioned turned out so I put it here.

I've been watching She-ra lately and I see so much of myself in Catra. I relate to her on so many levels. Can't help but love her even though she's evil :rolleyes:

well I love greens and the leaves have cute smiley faces! plus the subdued pallete is super pretty. I've had this avatar since 2017 and I probably wont change it everr

thought I'd use this pic since it's Halloween soon! spoopy >:3 lol

Back