Why did you choose your icon?

I chose my icon because I was trying to figure out what I wanted to use for last year's Halloween event and was super into Spla2n at the time.

Side note: I always imagine everyone looks like the person in their icon, whether I have 100% seen that pop star before or it looks like it's just some sitcom character's face free-floating in the square.

Well, it's one of my favorite champions from LoL and she is in a fitting Halloween themed skin..
so perfect for October! :D

i was sick of my old one when i listened to hey jude for the firstt time ever and it completely stunned me with its beauty. so i got the vevo thumbnail as icon. also paul mccartney looks so wholesome in it <3

I like to chose my icon based on things I like or seaonsal things. Like right now mine is a Halloween avatar, but it is usually the title picture for a K.K. Slider Song. I like to change up my profile pic sometimes if I am not 100% satisfied with it!

I just decided to look at a list of ones TBT already had and decided on Dr. Shrunk. I think I might change it eventually.

I love Gorillaz, and when they brought out their last album with accompanied videos i thought the visuals were super cool and beautiful

The icon I have right now is just an avatar I made on picrew to resemble myself. Going to get an avatar that matches my username soon though :cool:

Well it's my "main" OC! And this is his "space boi" outfit. I really liked how this illustration I commissioned turned out so I put it here.

I've been watching She-ra lately and I see so much of myself in Catra. I relate to her on so many levels. Can't help but love her even though she's evil :rolleyes:

well I love greens and the leaves have cute smiley faces! plus the subdued pallete is super pretty. I've had this avatar since 2017 and I probably wont change it everr

thought I'd use this pic since it's Halloween soon! spoopy >:3 lol

Back