• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your Switch Icon?

I just changed it to this!
This is taken from the Switch Online app because I didn't feel like transferring a screenshot to my laptop, or even getting on my laptop for that matter.
IMG_20231108_232244.jpg

Currently it's 2D Art Splatoon 3 Callie and a sparkle-y grey background, tragically I missed getting Paruko. I would have my pfp be one of my favorite villagers but for some reason only some villagers have poses for their official renders and it feels weird for them to just be staring at you blanking while A-posing.
Post automatically merged:

I just changed it to this!
This is taken from the Switch Online app because I didn't feel like transferring a screenshot to my laptop, or even getting on my laptop for that matter.
View attachment 521700
You're so real Callie pfps unite 💪

1699998785260.png

mine's a mint background with my mii posing (to match the green glasses on my mii which i also sort of have irl) 😌

i change the pose my mii is in pretty often

now my mii's got a black background. thinking that the pose is probably the same from last time. different hairstyle

IMG_8125.jpeg

Personally the little icons and their backgrounds are the only thing I spend my silver coins on. I was super excited to see that there's koroks in the avatar selection now!!

Screenshot_20240127_210454_Nintendo Switch Online.jpg

I check these rewards so often and change mine a lot. Mine is now Sprigattito!

I do like to change up my icon from time to time but it's pretty much always an Animal Crossing character of some kind and usually on a simple solid colour background. Right now I am Tortimer!
TortimerIcon.jpeg

too lazy to take a screenshot but it's sasha!! i looove love love sasha. he's precious!!

I just changed mine today to Zelda from TOTK! My previous one was a Zelda one too but I just got this new pfp today when checking the nso pfps, so I figured why not switch? :>
IMG_5550.png

I sttill really like this one and have used it on and off.
IMG_5549.png

Been a while since I last checked, but usually I use Bowser Junior on a black background. It might be an animal crossing villager at the moment tho

I changed it today to be Lil’ Judd (black background) from Splatoon 🙂. I had it as Kiki (purple background) for months until changing it to Rudy (green background) recently. I still don’t know the story behind Lil Judd but thought it would go well considering my Chonky Cat game name 😸.

Back