• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your Switch Icon?

my current icons
2024042503490700-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

my other icons
2024042503521900-76ABD1FB8107400EA366E7B6FBE45ABB.jpg

I've primarily stuck with and alternated between these two Ike and Micaiah icons since the the previous post:

Me last November:

Well, wouldn't you know it, they did eventually add some Fire Emblem stuff thanks to Fire Emblem Engage's release this past January.

Here's the one I've been using primarily for the past few months. It features Ike, my favorite Fire Emblem protagonist and Smash Bros. main:
WSUbkg0.png

I also have an alternative with a different background, as well as one featuring Micaiah from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn:
3UN6JFP.png
D8ydCiL.png

I use the main one because I like the purple sky, but I prefer the castle architecture in the background of the other two, so it's good to have options to switch between.

Only complaint is that, since Ike, Micaiah and the other older characters are spirits in Engage, their models have that blue outline around them here. Beggars can't be choosers though, glad to have characters from my favorite video games as options now.

However, I felt like changing it up recently. I tend to grab up most of the icon parts from most of the games, and put this together from the Princess Peach: Showtime! parts:

LjG1otd.png

I haven't played Princess Peach: Showtime!, don't know whether I will in the future, and don't even know if this is a good boss battle or not. I like her design though.

Mine is Mr. Batty (or I guess "Mr. Bat") from Mother 1/Earthbound Beginnings!!! I put it on the orange background, and the color combo Pleases Me Greatly :)

Screenshot_20240426-153630~2.png

IMG_1305.jpeg

Here’s my icon rotation! I usually go between Melody or the blue octoling smacking down a wave breaker. That octoling looks a LOT like my spöat character and I play a weapon that has wave breaker special, which is why I like it!

Back