• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your Switch Icon?

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I've been curious about this for awhile ever since Nintendo introduced the whole "Missions and Rewards" to NSO and gave people access to a lot more icons across various games. What is your Switch icon? Is there a reason why it's your icon?

I originally had just the default TP Link + red background as my icon for the longest time. But after they introduced the icon elements for Mario Strikers: Battle League back in June, I picked up a lot of those elements and ended up changing my icon to this back in July. Considering the "character" is the logo for the team named the "Bolts" in-game, I felt it was fitting for me:
vCoE8jx.png

But with N64 icons being introduced as rewards tonight and Majora's Mask being a part of the first wave, I knew I had to change my icon to one of those characters. This definitely feels very fitting for me, given that Majora's Mask is my favorite game ever. I wouldn't be surprised if I kept it as my icon forever, lol:
0ZFg1at.png

My icon is just Bowser with a blue background. I was never concerned with my icon there. I do wish you could pick your own picture as an icon as you can on XBOX and PlayStation. It’s disappointing to me that you can only select from different Nintendo characters. I wonder how long until Nintendo lets us use our own photo, if they ever do.

Kid Cat icon with Dark Red background! Been waiting until August to finally get it! Can’t wait for January to claim Bob! :D
EC127429-626F-42DB-9F74-0BF472567429.png

switch icon.jpg

This is mine at the moment 😁 I used the different pieces from the botw icon rewards

mine's a mint background with my mii posing (to match the green glasses on my mii which i also sort of have irl) 😌

i change the pose my mii is in pretty often

Last edited:
Right now I have Maple with a cherry blossom season background. c:

Fin Blockafeller. An odd choice considering it’s an overlooked character from a game I’m not interested in playing, but I liked how it looked and felt limited with the choices.

Maybe I should take advantage of the icon rewards more, but I hardly play on my Switch anyway.

Mine is Peach in her black outfit from Mario Odyssey. I really like how that image looks.

Right now it's this green and pink icon of Merry! ^^ I think she's adorable, and her name is similar to my user on here, so I thought it'd be a fitting choice. The green and pink is just because I'm a fan of that particular color combo. I had Celia as my icon before Merry was released though because I really like her as well.
switch icon.jpg

I used to have the cardboard shy guy on a teal background before the NSO icon rewards were released.

Now I have:
E82F5EBC-A466-4B99-81A2-97D7A6A24C4D.jpeg

I also keep collecting components and making other cute, new icons but not using them.

I change mine from time to time. It was Tom Nook for the longest time, then K.K. Slider for a while. That was before I had an NSO membership. Since I started my membership, I've been having fun purchasing some of the reward options, so now my icon is Beardo. :)

Back