• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your Switch Icon?

Mine is a Kirbo (spelling intended) on a warp star! I have a second account that has an icon that’s just a Waddle Dee chilling.

As for their permanence, I've never let my subscription lapse so far to know if they take them away or what happens, but you get to keep them even after they aren't available due to being cycled out.
Thank you letting me know about it 😊 I will have to get online membership again soon so I can access these cool features :)
You are allowed to keep all icon elements after your NSO expires and you can even make news ones with your pre-existing elements but you are no longer allowed to buy new ones even if you have enough points, it says "something something you need NSO to purchase this icon element" hope this helps

It’s usually Yoshi but I recently decided to switch it up so now it’s Mew. On my spare account it is Kirby holding a heart.

Changed it today! Went from Ceruledge to Mewtwo with a gold Pokeball background. Also downloaded Larry. Larry was a must.

posting again because i just realized today that i do not have kirby as my switch icon...i actually have merengue with a pink background! i've had the pink heart kirby combo for as long as i could remember but some how switched over to merengue? i have no memory of changing it LOL i'm considering switching it back to kirby though or might just switch it over to puck, but we'll see!

My current top four! Really, I only use Kirby and Agnes though.

IMG_4569.jpeg

Updated mine the other day! I'll probably change to another totk one soon though.
F4sD4sPaUAANBNz.jpg

mine has been the island shirt isabelle with a pink background for years now. it used to be reese on the same background.

Mine's currently Na'el from Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Haven't changed my icon in a while tbh

Attachments

• IMG_20231003_223211.jpg
    IMG_20231003_223211.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 4
I've been sticking with my icon of Merry for a while now to match my username (and also because she's adorable and I've really got to have her in an AC game someday), but since our beloved Czar of Halloween is now available as an icon element for this month, I thought he'd make a great icon choice for spooky season!! I'll switch back to Merry come November.

IMG-5606.JPG

Right now it’s Whitney and an Animal Crossing background from the NSO shop thing.

I have two switches that use this feature.

The switch I use the most has this Splatoon Avatar that was made available in July 2023:

06F7F483-2656-4094-A007-2C7FD5C6CFA7.jpeg

The weapon that is in the avatar I have no idea, I don’t even play Splatoon, I just chose it for the sandals lol.

On my other Switch I just have Petri on it, I could also swap to other villagers if I wanted to, but at least Petri doesn’t have a mugshot…

I had Celeste for a while, but then I switched to Ione. I do really love this feature, it's a lot of fun to collect different characters and use them as your avatar. Especially with the amount of customization it allows (although I really wish we could mix and match elements from various franchises, just simple things like frames and stuff would be nice).

I change mine regularly & it’s currently set to Jack since it’s spoopy season

Back