Why did you choose your icon?

it's a picture of me, but not zoomed in enough for me to worry about stranger danger haha

i like it a lot because the memory of that photo being taken is a really good one :blush:

Beardo is my favorite villager. He reminds me of old-timey John Watson from Sherlock Holmes.

Catherine is my favorite game of all time. My icon is the main character of Catherine, and that image is from a trailer for a new edition coming out next year

Last edited:
It’s a drawing I did of my mayor. It’s my style meshed with the acnl style.

I chose this icon because this character reminds me a lot of a hunter, and I love hunters! :blush:

Again. He's my favorite Nintendo character, and I need to get more realistic and not as much cartoony.

Plus, Nintendo needs to make him appear in more Nintendo games. I love him WAY too much. But unfortunately for him, this probably will never happen, as A: Its a game about animals, not humans. And B: Isabelle.

Last edited:
Something I like other than Paw Patrol cause tired of people making fun of me. Probably change it back though

I change mine quite often but I chose Azura's new year art from Fire Emblem Heroes because I love her design. I haven't even played Fates but idc, she's beautiful.

Because I'm no longer comfortable showing my actual self anymore
So just using art I did of myself instead

Right now mine is the last panel of the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. It makes for a sort of strange-looking avatar but seeing it gives me so much positive energy lol

Back