• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why did you choose your icon?

I shipped Opal and Felicity back when I had my first ACNL town. I deleted that town a while ago but have been too lazy to change it.

I chose my icon because it's kawaii and I'm feeling that aesthetic right now.

It’s one of my fav commissions and I think it fits the Halloween theme, she kinda looks like a witch

When I was young, I looked a lot like Nagisa so I chose her to represent me since I was always too embarrassed to show myself!

cuz halloween is near, and i need something that matches my aesthetic! also, kuromi's adorable.

The Spyro trilogy is the very first game series I can recall playing, all the way back as a toddler, and I have loved it ever since.

Although, the reason I have this specific pic is due to me changing up one of my accounts on another site to dodge the notice of a heinous ex (haven't dealt with him since, so I'm victorious). When I joined the Bell Tree, I was having trouble deciding on an icon, and it ended up being this one due to my indecisiveness. Still, I do like the choice! Ties into my username! :)

i’m in love with jester from critical role’s second campaign.

I chose it because Pokemon has always been a favorite of mine ever since I first played it back when I was really young and I still love it to this day. Also, Eevee is one of my favorite Pokemon and I was glad to find a cool Halloween picture of one. ^-^

Mine is just a cute picture of my mayor Destani from my main town. Since she is sort of an idealized representation of myself, I thought it was a good fit for her to represent me here.

Been awhile since I posted here.

Anyways, the reason for my current icon is simple - I'm a fan of the Beatles.

It is an illustration from my favorite illustrator.
I love their style and it is fun creating a collectibles theme to put with it.

Last edited:
Back