• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why did you choose your icon?

I'll be changing the picture a lot throughout the month, so this only applies to the current werewolf gif. I decided I wanted to coordinate different collectible lineups with various avatars throughout October for Halloween and got the idea to use a werewolf avatar to go with the Lobo collectibles. Went with this one because it has been a bit of a hassle trying to find good screenshots or gifs from good werewolf movies while digging through Google Images/Tumblr/etc.

Haven't logged in in a bit and I'm not super feeling this aesthetic atm but it's Natsuki from Doki Doki Literature Club because I love her-

Because its my fave boi, Villager Boy. That nobody cares about... But the shades though. I looked up images of him, saw that and immediately made an avatar of my boi.

I'm absolutely in love with the show Supernatural, and a while back I found a bunch of holiday icons with Jared, Jensen and Misha in them and I decided that this month I would have a Halloween themed Supernatural icon.

It was for the Christmas event last year, and I’m too lazy to change it.

(Atm, it changes alot) It's really just a creepy OC of mine I made in picrew. She fits Halloween well.

I use random comic excerpts for every account I make, on anything. This particularly one had the panel background removed and replaced with all pink, but idk I think I picked it because it was the first one I saw in my folder that was the least amount of cringe.

I chose my icon because it's an icon I commissioned from a friend <3 I love it so much!

my icon?s from billie eilish?s ?bad guy? music video, i picked it cuz I?m absolutely obsessed over it lol

Last edited:
Back