• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s the last game you finished?

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on PC. What started as a "does the stadia controller I got for free work well with my PC" turned into what about my gaming comfort food and now I went from 10 minutes in Sonic playtime to like 11 hours and climbing.

I beat 400 levels of a mobile app brain teaser. I think I'm finished (the ads are getting obnoxious) but it feels like quite an accomplishment.

I finished Pikmin 2 last night! It's been years since I last played the game, so it was nice to finally replay it on the Switch. I was pleasantly surprised I ended up managing to complete a no-reset run in just 14 days despite not knowing the best routing for the game! all those Pikmin deaths as a result of not resetting were very unfortunate though

I finished Pikmin 3 Deluxe last night! I really enjoyed replaying it! I last played it in late 2020, so it was nice to revisit the game just over 3 years later as part of replaying the entire Pikmin series. Also nice to play it on the Ultra-Spicy difficulty and have that go relatively well. Beating the game with all fruit in 23 days without resetting seems pretty good to me!

The most recent game I finished was Super Mario Bros. Wonder earlier this month! I had a lot of fun with it

I recently finished the Future Redeemed DLC for Xenoblade 3. It was really good! Great tweaks to the gameplay and quest systems, and a fantastic tearjerker story to boot. After playing the final level and watching the credits, I can really say I'm satisfied with the end of the series (even though I'm sad it ended)!

Oof, I feel called out. I literally cannot remember the last time I have finished a game.

The last game I finished was Hogwarts Legacy! It’s such a fun game that I’ll definitely play it again.

i think most recent was probably replaying legends: arceus on a second profile? i'm in the middle of ultra sun right now, so i know it's not that one lol.

final fantasy 7 rebirth. i've been waiting for this game for the last 4 years and it definitely did not disappoint! now the wait for part 3 is going to be agonizing but i will push through :") rebirth was such a beautiful game, the story was amazing (ff7s story in general is amazing though), the music was beautiful and the overworld was perfect. my expectations were blown out of the water!!

I literally played the Bluey game on Game Pass just because it was a quick play for 1000G. So, yeah...the last game I completed was Bluey on Series X. It was okay for what it was. Definitely not something I would have played if it wasn't free...but, you know. Now I'm doing the same with the Paw Patrol game. Lol

Honestly, I'm so bad at completing games as of late, especially since Genshin/Star Rail consume so much time, daily. I think the last game I completed is either Spiritfarer, or Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

Definitely might be missing a hole in the timeline with a game being more recent lol

Genshin and Star Rail also take up most of my gaming time these days. However, I believe the last game I beat was actually a Nuzlocke of Pokemon White 2. I had never been able to beat a Nuzlocke on the gen 5 sequels before, and finally mastered it this time.

I finished my 3rd run on BG3 doing an evil durge run and finally went through the Bhaal route to try that dang Bhaalist armor.
Also finished Dredge again, because I forgot to touch the game once the DLC came out and so I just started over and finished it c:

I’ve recently finished and 100% completed the indie game “Dredge!” A wonderful experience, one I’d definitely recommend to fishing game lovers and eldritch horror fans alike. Here’s a quick summary I found of the game:

Reeling in my fishing line, I am met with a many-eyed creature hauled unwillingly from the depths. Its all-seeing gaze peers beyond our ken, gaping maw dripping sinew and blood and unnamable flesh as a mouthless voice whispers incomprehensible truths into my mind.
"Sweet!" I cheer as I move aside some wood to fit it in my cargo hold. "I can get 40 bucks for this."

i recently finished persona 3 reload and it was great! i'm really looking forward to play episode aigis/the answer when it comes out later this year.

Just finished the og paper mario on my wii u! I was basically at the final boss anyway and I honestly don't know why I never finished it lol. I lost the first try but after rearranging some badges I made it barely. I only survived because of the lucky badge coming in clutch 😬

the last game i finished was little misfortune. i already spoiled the ending for myself but it was still sad when it happened :/

Back