• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is there anything you never finished in NL?

I don't think I'm going to bother with that last home loan. I'm just happy to have the max room space and imo the exterior it unlocks doesn't look as good as my current one. Would rather put those bells towards more pwps. Haven't finished my museum either but I have most of the stuff. Have long given up on the idea of getting all tiers of all badges.

I don't have all the badges in my town of Bell Tree. Currently working diligently to get the minimum Dream Address badge. I will miss the Dream Suite! So much creativity, variety and love to see in so many towns! I wonder how many towns have been featured!

The other three badges I can still get after the server is gone.

PS When I visited Dream towns the past few weeks I looked in all the character houses, which I like doing. Last night, (April 5) however, I ground out visits by the minute, just to get through it, and I did! Got the bronze badge, which I am satisfied with. Thanks, Phineas!

Last edited:
I did complete quite a bit already, I think the only thing that will ruin that is the spotpass badge. I have no idea how I can really workaround this. I have a few old 3ds, but wether or not that works I dunno.

I do have another town, that I haven't done as much, and when going on it recently, there;s a gyroid waiting for money for the Katrina building.
Streetpass does work locally with your other DS's, Giddy. Wait! What? Oh, is there a badge for spotpass? :unsure:

Streetpass does work locally with your other DS's, Giddy. Wait! What? Oh, is there a badge for spotpass? :unsure:
yeppers~!

Screenshot 2024-04-06 21.46.18.png
Never had it though. Dunno if it counts how many times it happens or different people? Here's hoping it's the first one so I can ramdonally stresspass my stuff while walking locally. XD

yeppers~!

View attachment 552042 Never had it though. Dunno if it counts how many times it happens or different people? Here's hoping it's the first one so I can ramdonally stresspass my stuff while walking locally. XD
How many times it happens! I was confused in my last post because streetpass and spotpass are two different activities. :)

Off the top of my head, I remember having an incomplete museum, an incomplete emotion collection (though I accidentally unlocked them all while messing with a plugin), an imperfect town, no Katrina, and no gold tools. My house also wasn’t fully upgraded and so was the Nookling shop; I only got up to Super T&T.

omg i didnt realise my streetpass wasnt on, on the ds i currently use omg. all the times i had both ds on at the same time trading pokemon and it wasnt being registered. XD

-I'm less than 10 paintings away from completing my museum, but it's too much trouble to go check to see if they're fake or not.
-I don't have the streetpass badge at all.
-My villagers are stubborn and never suggested the police station, even 4 years of having my town. I never really needed it so I didn't grind for it.
-I've bred every type of flower except for gold roses (I didn't want to change my ordinance) and purple tulips.
-I've gotten every console minigame reward except for the Ikada Trophy
-I haven't had all of my dream villagers at the same time.

I've done just about everything else that I wanted to in single player besides upgrading more of my badges!

The Resetti pwp, but I want to build it in my current town eventually.

I never finished (?) Desert Island Escape, I think you need amiibo cards for that? I might give it another shot at some point but it's not a priority.

I never collected all the gyroids or finished the art gallery in the museum but these are goals I have at the moment!

The Resetti pwp, but I want to build it in my current town eventually.
To get the Reset Surveillance Center, I’m pretty sure you just have to reset one time.

Desert Island Escape, I think you need amiibo cards for that?
I'm pretty sure you don't. If I'm remembering right, you can spend 2 playcoins per villager to play using a villager in your town.

To get the Reset Surveillance Center, I’m pretty sure you just have to reset one time.

I know, I just never wanted to build it even though I had it unlocked. Sorry for the confusion!

I'm pretty sure you don't. If I'm remembering right, you can spend 2 playcoins per villager to play using a villager in your town.

Ah ok, then! I guess maybe it's because I didn't have a ton of playcoins before since I don't usually carry my 3DS around? Either way, I know there was a reason why I didn't haha.

I’m pretty sure I never finished my museum. I never finished my museum in NH either. For both, I played at my own pace. I never really actively went seeking for certain fish or insects unless i needed extras for decoration or something. I just caught whatever I found at the time. I think I have the artwork done. Not sure about the fossils .

never got to earn all the badges. i probably won't ever get to do that though if i wanted to since to be able to get some of the badges, i'd require online functionality. oh well 🤷‍♀️

Back