• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you finished your museum in ACNL?

I have all fossils, art is almost finished, but still have several more to go on bugs and fish, there's some of those I've never even seen in the game no matter how much I tried. I have all 4 rooms filled with custom displays. My favorite is my space exhibit.

qabMb2D.jpeg

Yes I have, for original town. I did it by hand and trading in game online. I don't remember how long it took but I know i took breaks from it since it wasn't my big goal. Bugs were the first completion as I remembered. Definitely the easiest part imo

Last time I played NL my museum was not incomplete. I remember the fossil exhibit was almost filled out but I couldn't bother finishing it because I kept digging up the same old fossils that I already donated. The art exhibit was barren due to Redd's sporadic visits. The bug and fish exhibits only had critters from winter, spring, and summer (counting the ones I got from Tortimer's Island).
I didn't really do much with the custom display rooms, but I remember using one of them to showcase Bunny Day stuff. And that's all I can recall from the top of my head.

Not yet but on my current town it's over halfway complete! My biggest collection atm are the fossils, there's only 3 left to go. On the other hand, I'm really behind on art :c

I finished the one in my main town, Vista ages ago. For my other 5 towns, I wasn't planning to.

I thought I had completed the museum in at least my main town, but when I revisited the town to order some items from shops on here before the online server shutdown earlier this month, I was surprised to discover that there were still some pieces of art missing from the art exhibit. I didn't bother to order any of the missing pieces from the shops on here though, since I figured it would be better to just go with the flow and get them naturally. It's something to aim for and motivation to play. The bug, fish and fossil exhibits are all complete though.

I have a few other towns but I know those aren't complete.

As for Celeste's display rooms on the second floor of the museum, honestly, while I appreciate the concept and what they were going for with the idea, I just use them as storage overflow for items I want to keep since I ran out of room in the home storage.

only the fossils! it'll take me a real long time to finish everything completely, mostly due to redd not bringing real paintings when he decides to visit 😒

I am pretty sure I never finished the museum. I think the art exhibit is complete and possibly the fossil exhibit as well.The fish and and insect exhibits are most definitely not finished though.

Back