• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s the last game you finished?

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Bells
Switch
1778-2704-5495
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
It’s as the title suggests. What is the last game you finished?

Personally I just beat Trails of Cold Steel IV! What a great way to end a quadrilogy.

probably Sam and Max Save The World ( the remastered one!), went into it blind at first but now i'm a big sam and max fan and would definitely recommend! looking forward to the other 2 remasters coming up :]

Super Mario Sunshine. I hadn't played this video game for numerous years, so I wanted to play it again and attempt to get 100℅ completion this time, but finding all the blue coins is a difficult task (especially since I've always hunted for them all on my own without ever consulting the internet. I only recently looked up the location of two shine sprites from Gelato Beach and Pianta Village, but that's it).

I managed to retrieve 117 shine sprites (out of the supposed 120). This is the most I've ever gotten though, so at least I defeated my old record of 101. If I had to rate this game, I'd probably give it a 7/10.

Last edited:
I just finished my second Golden Deer playthrough of Fire Emblem Three Houses. I think this is playthrough five or six 😅. I am considering playing Black Eagles again before doing another Blue Lions playthrough to romance Dimitri. Though I haven’t finished Pokemon snap, so maybe I’ll wait so I can focus on one.

Uh... the last game I finished must have been Botw in like 2019, honestly. It's so bad, I have so many games to beat, but I just don't... too much animals to cross. xD

i beat pokemon gaia around a week or so ago! i'm honestly really bad at beating games and my backlog is huge so i'm surprised i crunched through it as fast as i did 😅

I just finished playing a game called Goetia, a neat little mystery game! Not a very long game, but I had a lot of fun. c: The last bigger game I finished was Fire Emblem Three Houses, and I'm very close to finishing my second playthrough of that, though I'm hesitating because I don't want it to end yet. xD

tales of berseria, it scratched my action rpg itch

The last game I finished was Super Mario Galaxy in the Super Mario 3D All-Stars compilation, which I ended up 100%ing. That was back on April 24 (100%ing it happened on May 2), just haven't played anything new lately.

I finished Hitchhiker: A Mystery Game on Switch. The graphics were really bad, but the story was surprisingly engaging! It's one of those rare mysteries that's not too obvious or vague.

I think the last game I finished was Roki! Its a adventure/puzzle game thats similar to point and click games but you can move the main character around. I really love this game, the story is super cool, the setting and music are beautiful, and the puzzles were actually kind of challenging haha.

Pokemon Shield. It was the final playthrough of the game I’m going to do with a full team of shinies. Now I’m ready for Pokemon BD/SP and Pokemon Legends: Arceus. 😎

Mega Man Zero 3. I got the Zero/ZX Legacy Collection on a sale i while back but I just can't binge through all the games at once. I'll probably do Zero 4 later this year.

I finally finished Dragon Quest XII a few weeks ago, after leaving it uncompleted for a few years. I'm now working my way through the rest of the series; I've got 1 and 2 on iOS and I've got 6 and 9 DS cards lying around somewhere (I picked them up about 10 years ago in a Gamestation store, who remembers them before they closed down?!)

Coffee Talk! I play a lot of games and half of them are sandbox simulation games with no end, so it is relatively rare for me to complete a game.

Last saw credits on the Heavensward expansion for FFXIV, but I wouldn’t consider that beaten since there’s more expansions to catch up with. So I guess Astro’s Playroom was the last game I beat beat.

Not including games that I've already beaten once before, the last game I finished was Persona 5 Strikers. Very fantastic game and sequel to Persona 5!

Otherwise it would be my 69th Terraria playthrough, I've lost count.

Streets of Rage 4. Not the type of game I normally play (nor am I great at), but it‘s a satisfying beat ‘em up once you understand how to do specific combos. Haven’t played on the hardest difficulty yet though.

Beautiful looking/sounding game with a great mix of different character play styles.

Back