• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s your favourite ore? 💎

What’s your favourite ore?

• Amethyst

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Ruby

• Emerald

• Sapphire

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Silver Nugget

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Gold Nugget

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

Xara

the april fool
Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
The ores in New Leaf were a super pretty addition to the series! I personally never used them much for customization myself, but they were still fun to collect and decorate with!

My favourite ore is a tie between Ruby and Sapphire! I just loved the shiny pink and blue touches they added to furniture!

What’s your favourite ore? Do you want ores to come back in a future game?

I think my favourite is probably the amethyst or ruby! I really like seeing people decorate their towns by placing ores around, too. I definitely miss the assortment of ores that were in this game, but I suppose the amount of customization in NH makes up for it a bit.

I like the sapphires, but any ores are appreciated really.

I happen to like the silver nugget a lot. While I do like all of the ores I can only vote for one.

I love all of them!! I used them to make a fairy circle in my town 🥹 acnh could never 💎

I love sapphires and emeralds!! ;v; I love all the ores though; they're super pretty and make for really nice decoration both indoors and outdoors. I was pretty disappointed New Horizons only brought back the gold; I really hope all of them (and maybe some new ones...? 👀) will be in the next Animal Crossing!

Ah, I miss the ores so much in New Horizons! The gold nugget is nice but the rest really made customising fun too. Out of all of them I chose the sapphire. The blue shiny touch on the blue series was good for my winter decorations when I wanted something different than the ice series. The emerald's green shiny touch on the green series was good for my garden room in one of my houses.

Emeralds are my favourite mostly just because green is my favourite colour, but I also really like the sapphires and amethyst.

Definitely gold nugget because of the furniture set and the fact it made certain furniture sets even better looking (Cabana being one of them). :)

That's a difficult question. I can't make up my mind but I voted emerald because I prefer green right now.

I'm really undecided between emerald and sapphire, I chose sapphire only because in real life it's my favorite ore, I've always loved lighter shades of blue like cyan, since I was a child.
But the emerald is so beautiful, the color of nature💕

i like amethyst the best. it's just so pretty! gold is a close second though, can't go wrong with the classics!

My favourite would be anethyst :> because i really like purple, but sapphire is also super pretty.
I never really used any to customize though, the furniture was too bright

Back