• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s your favourite ore? 💎

What’s your favourite ore?

• Amethyst

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Ruby

• Emerald

• Sapphire

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Silver Nugget

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Gold Nugget

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
They're all great, but I like the emerald and silver nuggets the best.

It depends on the furniture series! I think the cabana series looks so amazing with the gold ore 🤩
But I also love how the polka dot series looks when customized with sapphire or ruby ore...

I loveeee the gold nugget in this game!! I use it as decor in my home and turned my cabana set into the gold coloring

O M G
1710598565345.png

I totally forgot this was a thing. How beautiful! I am so conflicted because I love them all!

I like the sapphire, since it’s my birthstone, but I really like all of them. I like the excitement of wondering which one I’ll get. Also, disclaimer - since I’ve never played NL, I’m basing my answer off my experience of getting these in Pocket Camp ☺️

Sapphire because blue is my favorite color lol, and I love the shine it gives the blue series. Honorable mention to ruby as it made me love the lovely series, for some reason I can't stand using it in my design plans without the ruby sheen!

i would say my favorite ore is sapphire, its such a beautiful vivid blue and i don't even like blue like that. ruby and emerald are cute too. i don't think i ever used any in new leaf except for hoarding a bunch in my limited storage. lol

My favorite ore was gold since I thought it was the nicest looking, and also the most valuable, lol. I collected a bunch of ores but I don't think I used any of them tbh, so I don't know if I'd really care if they did come back in future games.

i think it's between the ruby and sapphire! i like the rich pink and blue.

Emerald because its the green ore!

Finding the fake rock everyday is a great way to make some quick bells and customize furniture! I love having a super shiny and glossy room full of customized ore-furniture!

i'm so torn and honestly wanted to vote for at least three of them (sapphire, amethyst, emerald) because i love how they all look together but i ultimately went with sapphire!

Back