• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is there anything you never finished in NL?

i'm pretty sure that i never completed the museum in new leaf. also never earned all the badges.

I need to get at least bronze for every single badge. badly enough one of the badges I'm missing is for visiting others' towns 😅 I think it would be cool to have all gold badges but that could take me forever. luckily I still play pretty consistently, so maybe (though I won't lie I'm tempted to leave my original town as it is and move on to actively playing a newer town of mine).

I also haven't completed my encyclopedias, I literally only need a scorpion to complete my bug encyclopedia hsjfhdgshsjs

I also just discovered I never finished building my house! I’m kind of shocked, I thought I would have at least done that. Guess it’s time to grind out some bells.

I did complete quite a bit already, I think the only thing that will ruin that is the spotpass badge. I have no idea how I can really workaround this. I have a few old 3ds, but wether or not that works I dunno.

I do have another town, that I haven't done as much,and when going on it recently, there;s a gyroid waiting for money for the Katrina building.

I think I'll never get the perfect status in this town, because I don't really feel like doing it since I don't plan to renovate the town hall, I gave my all by getting all the public works🫠
obviously I will never get the streetpass badge, and I will never get all the silver or gold badges(I'm not that much of a completionist)
I plan to finish decorating all the rooms of my three characters (the fourth lives in a tent because it fits the aesthetic of the town), and I also have to decorate the exhibition rooms of the museum. But since I recently finished my town I took a break, I hope I don't abandon the project too easily HAHAHAH
For the rest I think I've done everything, I even decorated Tortimer Island (I still can't believe it)
Now that I think about it I still have to try all the tours on Tortimer Island, I hope to do this one too sooner or later!

my catalogue! (before rv stuff)

i remember working suuuper hard on it and doing so many trades, and i was super close! but there was one item that seemed impossible for me to get: the shogi piece

everyone i asked confused it for the shogi board instead, and i remember getting my hopes up and being disappointed every time! and then when i finally found someone with it... they never responded to me 😭

with that said tho if anyone has the shogi piece so i can finish the quest that the me of 11 years ago started... cough. coUGHCOUGH. please

EDIT: THE EVIL HAS BEEN DEFEATED thank you deana for putting an end to my 11 years of suffering
its_been_11_years.png

Last edited:
I would say collecting badges, I primarily focused on certain ones.

What's not done is a lot more than what is done 😅 My museum is not done because I never properly played through the seasons of this game so I'm missing a lot. The badges I'm also missing a lot but I'm not really worried about collecting them.

with that said tho if anyone has the shogi piece so i can finish the quest that the me of 11 years ago started... cough. coUGHCOUGH. please
I have it if you are serious lol
PM me!

uh, basically everything. The only things it looks like I really managed to finish are collecting all the fossils for the museum and fully expanding my house. Otherwise there's so many things I haven't done that I'll never get around to doing, especially with online shutting down and making some things harder or impossible now, like getting a full catalog or all the badges. 😅

It's more like "what DID I finish" for me... I didn't really care much about NL.

I never finished the museum, but that's okay for me! I just try not to rush through the game and whenever I've had enough, that's fine with me!

i never finished decorating my 2nd and 3rd houses lol. i think i ended up using them as storage and kinda just forgot about it. plus i ran out of room ideas since i decked out my main house with all my favorite things.

I still have to complete the museum and I don't know if my goal of getting all gold badges is feasible lol

I haven’t finished a lot of things. actually now that I really think about it, I don’t think I’ve ever finished anything in new leaf. maybe one day I’ll get around to finishing things, esp the ones that don’t need online access. but who am I kidding? most likely not, lol adulting sucks all the free time out of me.

I never built the police station because it does not fit the theme of my town. I also never got all badges. Streetpass is impossible in a super small and rural town.

I never did the Streetpass either, and I have another 3DS! I could potentially get another copy of the game and get it.

But, I will not.

I never made the Roost or made a museum exhibit in my second town, and never upgraded to T&T Emporium. I did all of those in my first town, but I got pretty busy so it was hard to continue playing on my second.

I never tried to finish the catalog or the museum, or all the badges, but I don't see myself ever doing those things either

• ⏪
Reactions: Doo
i never got the tokyo tower pwp :( and my town was called tokyo... i eventually just gave up because grinding villager requests was tiring.

Back