• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vandal Visions [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camper2023.png

IMG-0139.jpg

I ain’t afraid of no ghost! 👻

I’ve been a fan of the classic Ghostbusters movies for a long time. This past summer I finally made my first trip to New York City. While there I had to stop by the Hook & Ladder 8 fire station. It was the fire station used in the movies during filming. Below are a couple of pictures I took on my trip. I will never forget it!

IMG-8618.jpg

IMG-8626.jpg

IMG-8627.jpg

(Yes I'm aware it looks stupid basic, but I'm happy with the outcome)

Vandal Visions Entry (Male Villager & Spiny Shell).png

You know how the Villager from Smash Bros has an RV in AC:NL? What if the MK8 Male Villager had something similar in the form of a Camper.

Nothing wrong here!.....

Wait a minute, why does Villager look so shocked and looking above?

i would've put even more effort into this but as per usual i got caught up in conceptualizing and life and am late as always
Gobbo and Mirrors are home in their trailer, and they're giving out treats to whomever wants some! Why not give the door a knock? Gobbo loves visitors for Halloween!
Croppec Camper.png

Somewhere not far away from the main tents was a little camper with a strange fortune teller....

(I haven't played to Animal Crossing New Horizon - yet - so before Kilza posted Bewitching Blueprint and the image of the campers I didn't know Katrina had one already...😔)

CJgfWKX.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Lol three Katrina in a row... Really nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back