• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Creature Feature - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbenanntes_Projekt_1.png

I got Smiley Fairy so I drew just that. She is happy that she has a skull wand and a nice pink skull shirt. Who would be smiley like that?

yTljYK9.jpg

My prompt was “Glowy Corn Snake”. To achieve this, I made a snake with markings like that of a corn snake’s, but colored it with fluorescent colors to make it “glow”. There is a radioactive symbol on its head as well, to really seal the deal. Finally, I drew an actual glowing aura around the snake.

Here is my Sinister Troll
IMG_0034.jpeg

If his glowing red eyes, the wiry hair, and that tooth-decay filled grin didn’t give away his sinister nature, it looks like he’s hiding something maliciously sharp behind his back that he might just use on YOU! So beware!

My prompt was “Phantasmic moth”, so I decided to draw a moth haunted by a ghost! It’s resting on a tree because it doesn’t have enough energy. 😰👻
546426EC-205F-4C7C-AA04-711846C8CB1B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back