• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vandal Visions [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA1B3AE3-D0AE-402E-B88D-3517690D8786.png

wasn’t sure I’d have time for this but on a walk found this very legit looking camper van… I trust it

vandalvisionsfinal.png

The Good News: The summoning ritual worked! hail the avian hydra! We couldn't have done it without you, Zipper!

The Bad News: I don't think they had insurance. :(

This was my first time seriously messing with an art program in... almost 10 years lol. CAN YOU TELL? Though it took an embarrassing amount of time, I am proud of my work, as a novice-level artist.

Also, I hope the Zipper sacrifice isn't too dark - there were many Gulliver cullings so I assumed it would be okay.

20231021_181840.jpg

Within the light of the first red moon,

Just a normal trailer, within lies a normal person, no lies to tell. Nor secrets to hide. The trailer doth tell the hardships on its own.

But what lies outside. Companions. Playful ones, who roam at night, they stay close and turn to night. Coats as black as the end, and flames burning bright.

But what not a fright harbors with in. The traveler may have stories to tell, and waits to say so. As she sleeps soundly within the light.

But what else lurks within the night. Are these companions more or is there someone else at hand

A normal trailer within the night. Nothing to say but the red moon's light.

----
Note to the mods: if the size of my image is wrong its because when I tried to post it, it said it was too big so I had to screen shot it. I hope thats ok.

These are awesome! 🥰 But I'm not sure if I'd want to walk by some of these at night...:eek:

Today is the last day to design the camper if you still plan to. Submissions close at the end of today, October 22, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

Keroppi's Camper!.jpg

I normally don't dabble in digital art but I just HAD to try all the cool procreate effects! It was surprisingly fun and turned out pretty well! ALSO EVERYONE, YOU GUYS ARE SO CREATIVE OMG HOW DO YOU ALL MAKE SUCH GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, SLAYING DESIGNS LIKE I COULD NEVER 💚🌟🌃🌠✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back