• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Creature Feature - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nothing glamourous, but neither is working out."
sweatyplatypuscreatureeventresize.png
I had Sweaty Platypus. This little guy is tuckered out from his work out.
The texture of this style I thought was a good reflection of the funky feeling you can get after a workout.

"Nothing glamourous, but neither is working out."
I had Sweaty Platypus. This little guy is tuckered out from his work out.
The texture of this style I thought was a good reflection of the funky feeling you can get after a workout.
That texture is TOTALLY a good reflection of the funky feeling you’re describing. I feel it just looking at it and knowing what it’s supposed to be lol 😂

Untitled7_20231030170127.png
here we have the mighty seven-winged fox! though she may appear gentle, and the wings only delicate, the power they can produce allows them to travel at great speeds whilst remaining silent. where is the seventh wing, you may ask? do you think the tail is just there to look pretty?

I don’t know who’s going to earn a staff favorite, but I have picked an apple favorite award. Congrats to LadyDestani for earning the Apple Favorite award for Creature Feature.

image0 5.jpeg

The Hypnotic Beetle.
This beetle lies in wait to instantly hypnotise any unsuspecting person that looks them in the eyes. Maybe Blathers was right with his suggestion that there's a reason blue-weevil rhymes with evil :unsure:

My prompt was Azure Chrysaora Achlyos, azure being a shade of blue and Chrysaora Achlyos being big jellyfish otherwise known as the black sea nettle. So, as you'd figure, I colored it blue.

As the Chrysaora Achylos is carnivorous, the blue coloration of this creature is a useful form of camouflage, blending in with the surrounding water.

RUoqFKp.png

bern2.png

my creature was a menacing cat, so I decided that per username, I was obligated to draw a certain cat standing in near total darkness. because what could be more menacing than a black cat camouflaged by the darkness staring, into your soul?

(no, I'm not pranking anyone. there is something here. I didn't just draw eyes and a bow and call it a cat. if you have trouble seeing, try highlighting and/or tinkering around with brightness settings in an image editor

Here's my less than stellar last minute glowy mantis! I really didn't know how to make a glowy mantis or how to draw a mantis, so I made this. I don't have any bright colors, so I tried to make it look like it was glowing by making a hue around it. Hopefully it's not considered too low quality and not accepted.

IMG_5573.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back