• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vandal Visions [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mairmalade

mar 🐳
Staff
Bells
Island
Wisteria
Galaxy Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
IMG_2858.jpg

You're overwhelmed by the bright lights and colorful fare as you walk among the tents. As far as you can see, each holds a different fate: a cloudy crystal ball, jars filled with unknown oddities, and the aroma of something sinister.

You see a narrow path behind one of the tents, and your curiosity leads you away from the crowd. You're greeted by rows of white campers, yet the silence and darkness within them suggest no one is home.

A wicked smile crosses your face. This is an opportunity for mischief.​

Task 🎨

The camper is your blank canvas. Using the line art by Pyoopi below, design the camper exterior either traditionally or digitally, and post your completed piece in this thread by Sunday, October 22, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

01Camper_White.png
01Camper_Transparent.png

Rules 🎨

• Only one entry per person. No collaborations
  • Your entry is final once posted. Please ensure you're happy with your piece prior to submitting
  • Both traditional and digital mediums are acceptable
  • The original line art must remain intact. You're designing the exterior of the camper, not redrawing it
  • A reasonable amount of effort should be put into your submission. If we feel your entry lacks effort or has been submitted as a joke, it will not be accepted
  • Your design must be suitable for a PG-13 audience and abide by our Rules and Guidelines
  • Your design must be entirely your own work (e.g.: no pre-existing renders, AI-generated art, stickers, or tracing others' work)
  • Please be respectful towards each other. Do not put anyone or yourself down
Prizes 🎨

Your accepted entry will reward you with:
  • 13 Carnival Coins
  • 2 Sideshow Tickets
Staff favorites will be awarded a unique Sinister Lantern collectible, and an additional 3 Carnival Coins.

*Please note that staff favorite collectibles will only be distributed once the entire event has ended along with staff favourite announcements. Staff favorites will be decided by internal staff voting.

Frequently Asked Questions 🎨

Q: May I Print the Image To Design It?
A:
Of course! If printing, please ensure you take a clear picture of your completed piece to submit. You may be asked to resubmit if your image is illegible.

Q: Do I Need To Add My Username to My Submission?
A:
No, not for this event. However, you're more than welcome to add it if you wish.

Q: How Do I Design Digitally?
A:
This thread has lots of resources and recommendations for different digital art programs.

Q: May I Add to the Existing Line Art?
A:
Yes, this is encouraged! e.g.: foreground props such as pumpkins, cohwebs, etc., and exterior designs such as wreaths, 'wall' art murals, etc. This is a design event after all! Get creative with it. :)

Have fun designing!
(before someone catches you in the act)

Last edited:
2023_10_14_01c_Kleki.png

It's 12:49 am, a few minutes past midnight. As you stroll through the fairground, you come across this one kooky-looking camper. It's a sort of fuchsia color and adorned with bright pops of color by the door. You don't think it'd look too out of place in the world of Monster High. Something you quickly take note of is the window. It has an amber light and two mismatched curtains-- one a bright lime green, the other a starkly-contrasting magenta. A silhouette of a kid no older than nineteen stares into your soul with cyan-and-yellow eyes. You feel extremely put off by this whole thing and decide to slowly walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back