• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bewitching Blueprints - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
BewitchingBlueprints.jpg

A thin fog floats through the air as you make your way through the carnival grounds. As you try to see beyond it, you make out an eerie wagon in the distance. Curiosity gets the better of you, and you decide to walk towards it.

Suddenly, as you approach the wagon, you see 7 campers nearby. Fresh tire tracks coming from all directions lead to them. Their doors are broken wide open from somebody trying to get into them. As you're trying to make sense of what you're seeing, a voice calls out to you:

"Hey there! Would you like to mess- er, help us decorate the interior of one of the campers over there?"

You turn your head and see a gray langur in the wagon, staring at you with an ominous smile on his face. Something about this is very unsettling. "Did he break into the campers?" you wonder. You're about to turn around and walk away when a manatee pops up in the wagon, stares you directly in the eyes, and coldly states:

"...do it..."

"S-sure," you meekly say. What's the worst that could happen?​

Your Task 🚐

Design a 4x6 camper interior in Animal Crossing: New Horizons based around an NPC camper (pictured below) of your choosing!

BB-OP-RVs.png

In your submission, include 3 pieces of information: the NPC camper you're making an interior for, a screenshot of the 4x6 interior, and a screenshot showing proof it's 4x6.

If you have any questions about the event, please ask the hosts ~Kilza~ and Pyoopi. Submissions must be posted by Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT.

Example Submission:
I have designed an interior for Pyoopi's camper!
BB-OP-Submission.jpg

BB-OP-Proof.jpg

Rules 🚐

• All entries must be original.
  • A reasonable amount of effort should be put into your submission. Low effort entries or joke entries will not be accepted.
  • Your entry must be suitable for a PG-13 audience and not violate our Rules and Guidelines.
  • Your entry must contain the NPC camper your submission is based on and 2 screenshots: the interior and the proof
  • The dimensions of your interior must be 4x6
  • Do not use in-game filters or frames.
  • Do not edit your post after submitting.
  • Do not edit your screenshots.

Prizes 🚐

Participation:
  • 13 Carnival Coins
  • 2 Sideshow Tickets
Staff Favorites:
  • 3 Carnival Coins
  • Sinister Lantern collectible

Frequently Asked Questions 🚐

How do we show proof of our interior dimensions?
Outline the perimeter of your interior in a top down viewpoint using either a simple floor tile or cushions. If you're unsure what the perimeter would be, you can reference the image in the spoiler below.
BB-OP-Outline.png

Can I use custom designs made by other people?
Yes.

What about using custom polishing effects?
Those are allowed!

Aside from Harv’s island, can we use the HHP DLC?
Yes.

Are we allowed to use amiibos?
Yes! They're not required, of course.

Last edited:
Wait, are we required to scan amiibo cards to participate in this event? I gave all of mine away to my brother.

Ohhhh this is such a cool idea too!! Looking forward to come up with something cool !

@Pyoopi @~Kilza~ How do you make it so the wallpaper/flooring only covers a specific section of the room? Like in the example.
Looks to me like they used the small wooden carpets.

EDIT: With the wallpaper being room sketch, with an added partition, and whatever decorative wallpaper you want just along the back wall.

Hey, how do you make it so the wallpaper/flooring only covers a specific section of the room?
In the example, Kilza used a partition wall to do that. The pirate wall is the accent wall (press X) and the rest of the wallpaper is just the room sketch wall and flooring. Hope that makes sense!

Oh and the floor is the dark wood floor tile.

Looks to me like they used the small wooden carpets.

EDIT: With the wallpaper being room sketch, with an added partition, and whatever decorative wallpaper you want just along the back wall.
In the example, Kilza used a partition wall to do that. The pirate wall is the accent wall (press X) and the rest of the wallpaper is just the room sketch wall and flooring. Hope that makes sense!

Oh and the floor is the dark wood floor tile.
Oh right. Thank you. I haven't played the game in half a year. I forgot how to use the features. 😭

ooh, kilza’s first event as a mod!!! how exciting!! 🥳❤️

question: are we allowed to have characters in the interior photo? like, if i were to design an interior for leif, would i be allowed to scan leif’s amiibo and have him in the photo?
Yes, using amiibos or having any characters in general is allowed!

Wait, are we required to scan amiibo cards to participate in this event? I gave all of mine away to my brother.
No, amiibos are completely optional to use!

Ahh~ I seriously wished I had the amiibos to scan the characters in for their RVs

This RV is for Tortimer and I imagine him still having an inside RV of his most beloved beach. He was so happy to be able to retire to the island side in New Leaf.

thumbnail_IMG_4211.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4212.jpg

I decorated for Katrina’s camper.

Katrina is busy manning the outside of the trailer on Harv’s island, so she asked Celeste - a fellow believer in fate and destiny - to operate the inside of her trailer for the time being. Celeste has her own starry apprentice, Ione, who is eager to learn everything she can from Celeste and Katrina while she is here. Here, Lucky and Wisp have come to get their fortunes read to them. I wonder…is it safe to assume they wish for life during this season of tricks and treats? By the look on Celeste’s face and Wisp’s pout, I’d say it’s highly unlikely.
IMG_2207.jpeg

IMG_2208.jpeg

IMG_2206.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back