• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bewitching Blueprints - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leif's Camper:

zNobXrV.jpg

nPZ1LqZ.jpg

yhWoCLl.jpg

🍂 Kicks has a habit of keeping his camper window open ─ he loves the fresh air, who can blame him? ─ so his floor is strewn with autumn leaves and his walls with creeping vines. 🍂

F9j9CxJboAANIsn.png

sorry for using your vacation home claudia !!
F9j9Cw1bAAApdw_.png

F9j9Cw3bEAAH264.png

No one knew Redd’s background. By design. A former scientist, he was part of the CDC’s early warning team… trying to find infectious agents before the news.

This one caught him by surprise.

Working with Dr. Bob, he raced in his RV across the countryside to stay ahead of the disease. Spending his evenings thinking about a cure next to inspiration from a cheap knockoffs of Auguste Rodin’s The Thinker and Van Gogh’s Starry Night he tried to use to rip off local islanders, he tried to think of the best way to help humanity.

But Dr Bob, now Bob Zombie, waited for him in his safe camper…

Bob Zombie-BB-Resub.png

Bob Zombie-BB-Resub-Proof.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Katrina’s Private Reading’s Room
C2D9B274-250E-4B15-BAD0-02CA1FAE63DC.jpeg

Bathed in rich candlelight you’re transported to another realm when you peer behind the garlic covered door of this camper. It’s difficult to believe a mobile home could be this luxurious and ornate, but the real question is
how many crystal balls does one cat need?
8DB39242-6AA3-4A81-BDC0-AF6D0C3A4800.jpeg

Attachments

• E1685EEF-131F-41A9-BCA4-4B0BF39C3014.jpeg
    E1685EEF-131F-41A9-BCA4-4B0BF39C3014.jpeg
    197 KB · Views: 1
  • 5A682CCD-772E-45E5-9949-FABB359D96A1.jpeg
    5A682CCD-772E-45E5-9949-FABB359D96A1.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 0
I've made a submission for Reese and Cyrus!

IMG_1707.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

When I was younger we used to have bake sales at school around Halloween time, so I wanted to give Reese and Cyrus a cute (but still spooky!) traveling bake sale RV. They're decorated for the holidays with cute banners, spooky cookies, and candy for trick or treaters!

And maybe the spookiest thing of all for any couple, becoming...parents?

All entries up to this point have either been accepted or have had a PM sent! I've been enjoying all the entries so far, great job everybody!

As a reminder, submissions will close for this event in just under 46 hours on Tuesday, October 31st at 11:59 PM EDT. If you haven't already submitted, make sure to do so before then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back