• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Wishing Star (Crews 3 & 4)

No need for a second window, @Whale Shark already got to the perfect number
HV18GqT.png

🌠 Wishing #1 Results 🌠

Well done everyone! The first Wishing Window has concluded and both teams have successfully unlocked all 10 milestones!

162735.jpg
Whale Shark
ended with 7489 Star Dust contributed, and
162736.jpg
Ruby
ended with 5050 Star Dust contributed. Congratulations to International Space Cetacean crew for winning this Wishing Window!

Milestone
162735.jpg
Whale Shark
162736.jpg
Ruby
300✅ 10 Bells 💰✅ 10 Bells 💰
600✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️
900✅ 25 Crew Points 🚀✅ 25 Crew Points 🚀
1200✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️
1500✅ 20 Bells 💰✅ 20 Bells 💰
1800✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️✅ 2 Observatory Tokens 🎟️
2100✅ 100 Crew Points 🚀✅ 100 Crew Points 🚀
2400✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️
2700✅ 20 Bells 💰✅ 20 Bells 💰
3000✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️
Winner✅ Crew Backdrop ✨
✅ 1 Mission Token 🎟️
✅ 100 Crew Points 🚀
Crew Backdrop ✨
1 Mission Token 🎟️
100 Crew Points 🚀

Both teams have unlocked 6 Observatory Tokens 🎟️, 2 Mission Tokens 🎟️, 125 Crew Points 🚀, and 50 Bells 💰 for their efforts. Amazing work everyone!

Additionally, International Space Cetacean crew have unlocked an additional Crew Backdrop ✨, 1 Mission Token 🎟️, and 100 Crew Points 🚀 for being crowned the winning crew!

Your token and bell prizes will be distributed directly to your account soon if you contributed a meaningful amount of Star Dust at any point during the window. Crew points will be awarded on the scoreboard shortly as well, and the Crew Backdrop designed by @dizzy bone will be available in the Shop for the winning crew to pick up using a Super Token!

The next Blessing Window is scheduled to begin on Sunday, August 6th at 7PM EDT approximately. We'll see you back then!

Special thanks to Jeremy for working with me to distribute prizes!

we may of lost, but our final number is aesthetically superior

but lmao, cooldown should not exist for this sort of event structure. especially not how it is rn

granted, I'm sure the whale sharks would've won regardless. I'm just very much not a fan of stuff that just leads to extreme snowballing, even if the final result is unchanged
Post automatically merged:

can't lie i forgot our name wasn't the whale sharks i was gonna be like "good job whale sharks!" 💀
ngl, I can never remember your team's actual name, much less how to spell it. so you are now just the whale sharks to me

Last edited:
Back