• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!
Finally, after a lot of work and time, every little detail in my town is exactly the way I imagined it so that I would love to hear some opinions of visitors. The town does not have a special theme, even though it has a japanese garden, train station and town hall and just tries to be the perfect place for you to relax and let time flow~
Have nice dreams! :D

Town Name: Miokyo
Dream Address: 6900-5233-8417

I just updated and I have a new dream address ^~^ comments and reviews are welcome, my dream address is in my signature.

Reposting my DA here. Check it out!

4800-5245-5511

It's really not anything all that great, though.

This is my Dream Adress: 6400-6144-3881. I'd appreciate it if someone gave me a piece of advice on how to improve my town. It's not finished yet, though; some villagers I have won't stay long and I'll have to find spots to build the houses of those villagers I want. :)

Mayor: Kazuma
Town Name: Jixxet
Dream Address: 6700-6294-8819

My town isn't finished yet but I'm happy with what I have so far!

Hey guys, I've updated my town and would like some feedback on it.

DA: 6800-5245-0010

Thanks. I'll be visiting some towns from here as well.

Mayor: Kelsey
Town name: Rainbow
DA: 5100-6208-8591

My path needs some work and my town is a bit messy (need to rearrange my flowers some) but I like my town. Either way, enjoy. :3

- WIP, plus use of editing. -

Enjoy a morning at Joy Lake, a rustic town with feelings of the great North.

Thanks for visiting.

Mayor: Chloe
Town: Joy Lake
Dream Address: 5100-5051-0883

Town:Newt
Mayor:Bogart
Dream Address: 5500-4188-7869
Villagers:Lily,Jambette,Gigi,Puddles,Diva,Frobert,Henry,Jeremiah,Prince,Camofrog

Newt is a fairly basic town..nothing all that different except for the ten frogs that live there.Have a look if you're interested.

My dream address is 5200-6209-8662
Please let me know what you think if you visit
image.jpg
image.jpg

Anybody looking for an analysis of their dream town, please post your DA in the "Saw-Your-Logs" thread in the Train Station!

Just updated my DA on a nice rainy spring day ❤ Haven't updated in a while so let me know what you think!

Dream Address: 6400-6226-4384

Junes dream address

I'm going to relax tomorrow on my day off and visit some of the dream towns here. I've already been to a few, and left some good feedback. :) Feel free to visit mine if you wish. I'm waiting for April 1st for all of the cherry trees in my town to bloom. When that happens, I'm going to save it. :D My town is a cherry town, and I've been prepairing by planting mostly perfect cherry trees. It's going to look so cool! And pink!

If you visit Junes (pron: Ju-ness, from Persona 4), please let me know what you think. I think my town will always be a WIP. :)

Thanks to Lyle from Catville for visiting my town and leaving a good review. :) I visited yours today and returned the kind favor.

Junes dream address: 5300-5941-0555

My dream address is down below! ive spent a lot a lot of time on my town, and any feedback is welcomed! c: im not fully done yet, still need to work on the beaches but everything else is pretty much done! :)

My DA is - 5100-6208-8591. My town isn't finished yet, I do still have some work, but I'm super happy with it so far. I know my path looks a bit off (I've had some people say it looks unfinished, I've tried working on it some though) but let me know what you all think. :)

Update Vista's dream address, the town is still not done. Ignore the mess on the ground.
Wanna finish it before the cherry blossoms ends. Which it haven't started yet.

Also, I need ideas.

Johto's DA has been updated! A tower is being built and will soon be surrounded with flowers. It's not finished yet. Any tip on how to improve my town will be welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back