• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream Address for Cai Cove is up: 5700-5232-9755 Still working on a couple spots and home interiors but my town is almost complete and looking good.

My dream address for Takoyaki is finally finished for the most, feel free to visit;

4500-5692-1699

I may tweak it here and there, but the only major thing I have to do is finish my other characters houses.

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some finished towns that I could dream of. I'm trying to get inspiration here and there, I'd be interested in "nature" themed towns or "fairy" themed towns, overall cute places <3

Don't be shy and send me a PM with your DA, that would be so helpful!
I'm not the best reviewer but I could tell you the things I liked most in your town.

Thanks in advance! n_n/

I'm pretty happy with how my town is looking right now, so please feel free to visit!

Name: Elruwen
Town name: Harmonia
Dream address: 6800-5214-3028

Please visit my Pok?mon town! It's based on the anime and manga (with a few game elements). You can dress up as a Pok?mon NPC. Oh, and try to guess which villager represents which Pok?mon and which trainer they belong to. (If you're stumped, go to my tumblr for answers or talk to the villagers.) It's 95% complete but I wanted to upload it while the cherry trees were still around. <3

Mayor: White
Town Name: BWAgency
Theme: Pok?mon
Dream Address: 4500-6469-3669
More background info here.

Why not I spose, pls visit my towns. Done expect for interior design but f that noise.

Name: Tops
Town Name: Tricera
Dream Address: 7900-4630-6058

Name: Calypso
Town Name: Apocalia
Dream Address: 6900-4843-6693

DA is in signature below. I now have an all bear cub town (all cubs except Vladimir and Barold).

DA: 4300-4127-9901
Town(s)/States of the People's Republic of Lareaux and the Republic of Lareaux.
I'm almost finished dividing my town into communist and democratic halves. A few PWPs still need to be changed. Like East and West Berlin, the citizens are free to travel between the two halves by going through checkpoints. Pay attention to the urbanization differences of the two halves.

Mayor Name: Sean
Town Name: Canalave (winter themed, very oragnaized)
Dream Address: 4400-6436-3172
I've put so much work into this town omg.
It would mean alot if I had some visitors!

I never caught her sleeping.

I can't remember what triggers Isabelle to sleep., but when you walk into the town hall, she will be sleeping. When you talk to her, she will give you a dreamsuite public works project. Once you have it built ( It will be on your main street ), you can visit other peoples towns by giving Luna ( The lady who runs the joint ) a dream code. You can also have her make a dream code of your town too. Then other people can visit your town as well. It's a dream, so you can't take anything home, and if you ruin someones flowers , it doesn't really effect that persons town. You can however talk to a walrus named Wendel, who will let you copy patterns from that persons town. ( that is, if they have any).

I would be happy to dream visit your town when you get the dream suite. Just send me a pm with your dream code and I'll visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back