• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love for somebody to review my town! I need some help with Mike's house, particularly the bathhouse upstairs.

Name: Mike
Town Name: Brooklyn
Dream Address: 4200-6345-1295

I updated my dream address today, and it's my first day here and my first time sharing it! It's dreamy and snowy right now *heart eyes*

Name: Cupcake
Town Name: Bunville
Dream Address: 7400-5384-7979

Updated for the last time as a snowy town... also I am going to be doing some major renovating in the coming weeks, so probably won't update again for a while ;)

i said I wasn't updating my DA until spring, buuuuut I lied ;v;
so if anyone wants to visit, let me know what you think. still far from finished!​

I just updated during a springtime shower, but fear not, there is a yellow raincoat and yellow rainboots at the plaza and an umbrella at the catbus stop. Enjoy a peaceful forest town :)

Last edited:
Just updated mine. It is in my signature. My paths aren't totally done but come by if you want to see my villagers.

Name: Edwin
Town Name: Mosqui
Dream Address: 5500-6340-5428

I've put a lot of work in my modern town and I think it would make a wonderful dream for you.

Last edited:
Name: Leen
Town Name: Jasoom
Dream Address: 5600-6358-3133

tumblr_o392d1POhO1umwhv4o2_r1_1280.jpg

I update Bevelle almost daily, I just forget to post here.

Also if anyone wants to pop onto my DA and give me some ideas of what I can do? I pretty much finished it, but then realised that I had built max PWP's, so have been demolishing a few... I fancy a change but can't really make up my mind what I want to do... I have been thinking I might just remove all my PWP's, chop down my trees and start over, but I do love my town as it is too... any ideas/advice welcome :)

Updated now that I've completed my squirrel town. All of my squirrel buddies are in the signature.

Just updated mine ^~^ Feel free to give feedback

Name: Devon c:
Town Name: Glendale
DA: in my signature

Name: Usagi
Town Name: NeoTokyo
Dream Address: 6800-6366-9363

It's a city theme with rabbit villagers :)

Updated my town. It's almost complete, just that I need Tammi to move out (seriously, it's taking me 6 months! I tried the guide, and it worked but only for some villagers!).

Name: Killager
Town: Torment
DA: 4500-6370-4943

town hall sunset.jpg
Come visit Everleaf, a Zen town with some references to studio Ghibli films, updated during a rare orange sunset.

My second character's house is not finished yet.

Hello all! I have never done this before, and my town isn't as nearly extravagant as a lot of the ones I've seen, but I dig it, and I would like you to come visit my dream village if you are bored, or it's your thing.

4900-6370-2902 is the address. The only thing I will say is my town is made considerably less bright since Stitches moved away on me, but I hope you like my villagers too!

If anyone is looking for dream towns to visit, you may visit mine. The address is in my signature. It is still a work in progress so this would be for your enjoyment not critique. I have a few items at the plaza to keep you entertained too.

Hello! I just recently started to play ACNL, around February so my town is far from being completed..but I already put some effort in it, so I'd appreciate some feedback if you would be so kind! Thank you and have a pleasant dream of Caramel! DA 6200-6377-2219

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back