• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just updated my DA. Turns out 24 people saw my DA. (Probably because of Raddle. :p)

5B00-0010-799B

My town is full of Harry Potter references :blush:
Also it was made possible w/ a ton of donations from a few people

Vista's DA ( eternal springtime Zen town, yes it's a Zen theme town with a weird name ;--;

DA: 5E00-0011- 4E6E

And here's Chocolat, the town is still in a WIP. But you can visit if you like:

DA: 5B00-0011-F739, I have Vich? in this town.

Last edited:
Here's my updated one:

39df0773e611085bde8d8c02c6af442f.jpg

Finally finished all my current towns! :)

AuraMist: 5B00-0013-A3D3

My main town - Finished both characters homes, and removed a few wrapped presents (I felt there was a few too many).
Most likely the final update for AuraMist, Thanks to the update Skye and Apollo are back, and I added some great new things to the human characters homes. AuraMist looks prefect now! 😃

BlueCity: (special with winter aurora) [5C00-0014-1C29] (normal): 5C00-0015-5078

My blue themed town- I'm so happy to say BlueCity is back! Fortunately I did after all have a backup of BlueCity after all!:eek: The first BlueCity on the list is right after I load BlueCity after the welcome amiibo update, I didn't intend to update BlueCity's dream address right than, but than the aurora appeared, it was too good to pass up. I really wanted to update with aurora, because it's a rare and beautiful sight!
Normal BlueCity- BlueCity in the summer time with the blue hydrangeas are blooming. Also add even more blue items to the characters homes.

Cat?Park: 4A00-0012-C717

My all cat town- Not much new. Hoping to get some more PWPs built soon, and finish the 2nd characters home.

RoseGold: 4D00-0014-3035

My spring time town- Pretty was already finished before the update, now with new items added to the characters home, plus some rooms in the 2nd and 3rd characters homes have been completely remodeled with a fresh more fitting theme.

TreeHut2: 5C00-0019-4DB8

My late fall with a hint of winter town- Nothing new except Susan's new updated kitchen.

Please enjoy my Dream Address!:blush: Thank you.

Please take a moment to visit area 51!
A tropical town covered in banana trees!
I am very proud of my mayors house!
If you visit, please vm or pm me.
I'd love to hear what you think, and id love to visit your town as well!

Dream address: 4F00-0018-4940​

Last edited:
My town is autumn forest theme. I think it looks really pretty and peaceful. Please visit. Thanks. My DA 4F00-0010-03D0.

I see Eden as modern suburban town. Lots of hybrids, trees, paths and PWP's. Dream code is listed in signature! :)

I have had Fruitcup since the summer it was release. I wanted it to have a small town feel and I wanted to use all the flowers and trees at least once; I am very proud of my town. Enjoy it ! :)

Town Name: Fruitcup
Dream Address: 4E00-000F-7C5F

Here's my updated address for my main town. I finally found a rainy day to update on so I'm happy.

Town: Pemberly
Dream Address: 4C00-0019-BB3F

Updated my dream address. Now it has Ketchup AND Boris. Go and check it out!

5B00-0010-799B

Yay I'm glad to find this thread! I need some outside inspiration for my town and my main room in my house.
Every Dream Address I put from online so far was expired so I can't wait to see all of your towns~

Last edited:
My town is not finished yet, but I've recently updated my dream address. It has the lovely 1am music!

DA:7F00-0015-16A9

Town Name: Mellphis
Dream Address: 7B00-001A-231C

Town is still under construction, I have also some of the new villagers right now.
Visitors are always welcome! :)

Town Name: Paddy's
Dream Address: 5F00-001A-2FAF

Please help me figure out how to decorate the rest of my town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back