• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Farewell to New Leaf Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie, I'll feel sad once this event finishes. I had fun doing activities, but it just reminds us the inevitable closure of the online servers for the 3ds and Wii U looming closer and closer... Which also means that some badges will no longer be achievable. It's like a part of New Leaf passed away. 🥺

Not gonna lie, I'll feel sad once this event finishes. I had fun doing activities, but it just reminds us the inevitable closure of the online servers for the 3ds and Wii U looming closer and closer... Which also means that some badges will no longer be achievable. It's like a part of New Leaf passed away. 🥺
If this makes you feel any better, I won’t be able to play New Leaf again. I have sold my ACNL copies last year and both of my 3DSs this year. And I haven’t even played ACNL in a while (out of fear of losing my villagers for not playing for too long).

me watching the countdown get closer and closer to the end… less than 2 hours left now : (

IMG_6759.jpeg

Not sure if anyone else would respond, but is there a grace period for the shop? I haven't participated in any tbt events for a while, so I'm just curious.

Not sure if anyone else would respond, but is there a grace period for the shop? I haven't participated in any tbt events for a while, so I'm just curious.
Justin said a few days ago that the shop will be open until roughly the 28th, so it’ll be open for about another week or so!

I've had some questions about when to spend StreetPass Silver and balloon transformations. For clarity, only the earning of StreetPass Silver will end on Thursday, March 21st at 11:59PM EDT. You'll be able to continue spending it until the entire event shop for Farewell to New Leaf closes later. I don't have an exact date for that yet, but we don't intend for it to be open past March 28th as our Easter event begins the next day. Balloon transformations will continue about every two days until the event shop is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back