• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Farewell to New Leaf Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I've done all the activities I've wanted to do. I straight up refuse to do the Mayoral Memories and Picture Perfect, they take too much work and I got no skills in art or paragraph forming.

Oh well, this was a fun event, and I hope something similar like this happens in the future.

Quick question! Do the random “?” balloons transform/change into a color after the event? It says that they do on the description, but I was just making sure : ) mainly because I am so low on meow coupons I can’t afford the actual colored balloons LOL
also if we don’t like the color we get for whatever reason, can we hide it from our profile or is that simply out of our control? I’m not very picky about colors, but I was just curious, maybe I should have asked this before
Post automatically merged:

If it makes you feel any better I’ve been planning on doing the drawing event from day one… still haven’t started it yet aside from getting ideas. 😅
honestly same ; v ;

Don't mind the new banner. No pressure at all. None.
R.d67309723c70ec88d6b3f62252ba0c3a

Quick question! Do the random “?” balloons transform/change into a color after the event? It says that they do on the description, but I was just making sure : ) mainly because I am so low on meow coupons I can’t afford the actual colored balloons LOL
also if we don’t like the color we get for whatever reason, can we hide it from our profile or is that simply out of our control? I’m not very picky about colors, but I was just curious, maybe I should have asked this before

They'll change into colours soon, yup! You can hide any collectible in your inventory settings, but you could also try to trade for other colors with people in the TBT Marketplace board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back