• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Farewell to New Leaf Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’ve officially procrastinated until the final day for my picture perfect entry… 😅 oops.

Splatoon 3 super speed roller challenge was just too much fun so I spent my evening doing that instead. Though, at least I got my paper I needed for my entry tonight.

Seriously though tomorrow after work I am 100% putting all effort into my entry. I finally have my ideas worked out for it thankfully.

after buying the collectables i want, is there going to be a raffle that we can use our left over tickets on?

I know there is one but there is a limit of 6 tickets

Speaking of the raffle, are you still eligible to win a raffled house set if you win the house set from another event?

Couldn't fit Picture Perfect into things even though I wanted to participate in that. Adieu, Hellish Homes just ate up too much time. Mayoral Memories was doable though!

Wow, the banner is giving off those anxious vibes, and I still have yet to do the activities for the hellish home and my Puzzle League part.

I’m not doing the ones that require writing and drawing, they’re not for me chief…

I all of a sudden thought of a good idea for the drawing event and I might participate- but what a bad time to change my mind :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back