• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

StreetPass Souvenirs [Milestone 100000 Reached!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question, but I just bought two mystery balloons... When will they transform into an actual coloured balloon? Not sure I understood the explanation in the thread...
It’s not a stupid question! Per the Farewell to New Leaf Online closing ceremony, the next (and final) balloon transformation will happen late in the day on Thursday the 28th!

All items sold for the Farewell to New Leaf event will be removed from the Shop in the evening on Thursday, March 28th. A final round of Mystery Balloon Token transformations and the winners drawing for the House Letter Set Raffle will both take place after the event Shop has closed. It will no longer be possible to spend MEOW Coupons or StreetPass Silver after this time.

It’s not a stupid question! Per the Farewell to New Leaf Online closing ceremony, the next (and final) balloon transformation will happen late in the day on Thursday the 28th!
Oh, thanks for the answer! Haven’t seen this explanation! Thanks a lot!

We exceeded 99,000??? I’m stunned. Had no idea so many active event participants still had silver on them after the 21st.

• Celebrate
Reactions: Doo
Holy crap guys 👀 last I checked we were stuck around 70k... Kudos to you guys chugging along!!

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 8.47.37 PM.png

no way, I didn't even think we'd come close! I thought just about everyone had spent all their silver by 60K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back