• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 2023 Stole-iday Season Main Thread (Start Here)

jingle's just like me fr sleeping for two solid weeks before christmas. but like everyone's said the candy cane is so cute!!!

Oh cool, good thing I noticed this in time. Thanks for the free collectible, it looks really nice!

Just realized there is a Moon Bunny frag... sadly I won't be able to get it, I have too much going on.

The candy cane is adorable though!

Thank you and Merry Christmas, BellTree!

i made the mistake of purchasing my candy cane yesterday before realizing all my other ones are dated on christmas, but was able to discard it and buy another one this morning :lemon: 💖 thank you for the cute candy cane and merry christmas!!!~ 🎄

Just realized there is a Moon Bunny frag... sadly I won't be able to get it, I have too much going on.

The candy cane is adorable though!

I mean it's due in several hours, but if you just throw together a quick holiday/winter themed avi/sig set and submit to the holiday apperal thread, that's 30 gumdrops

then the redemption codes in the holiday hundred hunt thread will clear out the remaining 5, plus extra

tbh, I'm actually hoping they don't reveal it

I get the feeling the event was designed with a full clear not being the intention, but simply a small, insanely hard possibility. in which case, the mystery prize is just a lost bonus. that if it is something like another new collectible or such, will likely just be pushed to a future event anyways

or maybe staff just greatly overestimated our abilities and overshot lmao. though even if this is the case, I'm still of the mindset that mysteries lost to the void should remain in the void

tbh, I'm actually hoping they don't reveal it

I get the feeling the event was designed with a full clear not being the intention, but simply a small, insanely hard possibility. in which case, the mystery prize is just a lost bonus. that if it is something like another new collectible or such, will likely just be pushed to a future event anyways

or maybe staff just greatly overestimated our abilities and overshot lmao. though even if this is the case, I'm still of the mindset that mysteries lost to the void should remain in the void

🎄 Holiday Update! 🎄

Stole-idays reveal banner.png

Greetings TBT! I have huge news: we have finally figured out who tried to sabotage our holiday event. It's a good thing our team was recently reinforced, because with our new recruits' heroic support we've even been able to catch the suspects! We will be working hard to deal with these wicked criminals.

We have also made a staff favourite selection for Classified Celebrations and North pole Ornament Workshop, so why don't you go vote on your favourite entries while we try to get the two offenders to tell us the motives behind their heinous holiday crimes?

The poll for Classified Celebrations can be found > here <.
For the North Pole Ornament Workshop, click > here <.

I noticed the caboose is a unique collectible.

Are there plans to allow a user to have more than one after the event or will it be limited for a long time?

Asking as I was planning a line up with two cabooses.
Irl trains sometimes carry more than one caboose or engine. Though the engine is facing the other way and it is the rectangle engine that Ive seen that is that way.

🎄 Holiday Update! 🎄

View attachment 528776

Greetings TBT! I have huge news: we have finally figured out who tried to sabotage our holiday event. It's a good thing our team was recently reinforced, because with our new recruits' heroic support we've even been able to catch the suspects! We will be working hard to deal with these wicked criminals.

those fiends
Stole-idays reveal banner.png

I noticed the caboose is a unique collectible.

Are there plans to allow a user to have more than one after the event or will it be limited for a long time?

Asking as I was planning a line up with two cabooses.
Irl trains sometimes carry more than one caboose or engine. Though the engine is facing the other way and it is the rectangle engine that Ive seen that is that way.
After discussing this, the staff has decided to make both the train engine and caboose collectibles not unique (meaning you can have more than one) once the event collectibles are removed from the shop!

After discussing this, the staff has decided to make both the train engine and caboose collectibles not unique (meaning you can have more than one) once the event collectibles are removed from the shop!
Is the Lost Star Fragment also going to be made not unique when this happens?

Back