• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Reindeer Roundup - Done! (Answers Revealed)

LadyDestani

🌷Happy Little Leif🌷
Staff
Bells
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
1702269386432.png

You enter Resident Services to find Isabelle pacing back and forth, wringing her hands, and mumbling to herself.

"Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, DEER!"

When you ask her what's wrong, she turns with a start.

"We've just learned that someone opened the gate to Santa's stable, releasing all of his reindeer! Who would do such a thing?! And WHY?!"

She pauses to collect herself.

"Well, no time to think about that now. We have a crisis on our hands. If we can't locate Santa's missing reindeer by Christmas Eve, he won't be able to deliver presents to our residents or the rest of the world."

Isabelle looks at you with pleading eyes.

"Please say you'll help."

🦌Task

Santa's reindeer are roaming the forum. Follow the clues provided to locate them. Once you've found a reindeer, simply click on it to redeem your reward.

Clues will be released based on the schedule listed in the Log below. I will do my best to post on time, but please be understanding if I encounter any delays. This challenge is not time-based, so there is no bonus for being the first to redeem a reindeer.

🦌Rules

• You may discuss the clues together in this thread and work as a community to solve them. You may also work independently.
  • If you have solved a clue, you may provide hints in this thread; however, please refrain from posting the answers directly.
  • All hints should be posted in spoilers.

🦌Rewards

• Each reindeer redeemed will award you 3 Gumdrops to spend in our Shop.
  • A total of 27 Gumdrops are up for grabs if you successfully redeem all 9 Reindeer before the event closes on December 24th at 11:59pm EST.

🦌Log

#​
Post Date​
Clue Location​
1Dec 13th @ Event StartReindeer #1
2Dec 13th @ Event StartReindeer #2
3Dec 16th @ 10:00pm ESTReindeer #3
4Dec 16th @ 10:00pm ESTReindeer #4
5Dec 18th @ 10:00pm ESTReindeer #5
6Dec 18th @ 10:00pm ESTReindeer #6
7Dec 20th @ 10:00pm ESTReindeer #7
8Dec 20th @ 10:00pm ESTReindeer #8
9Dec 22nd @ 10:00pm ESTReindeer #9

Answers revealed here!

🦌FAQs

What do the reindeer look like? How will I know when I've found one?
If you are in the right area, the reindeer should be clearly visible. We won't be giving any further details beyond that.

How long do I have to redeem each reindeer?
All reindeer will remain available from the time their clue is revealed until the event ends on December 24th at 11:59pm EST.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Okay, well I decided to give clue #2 one last look before going to bed, and I found it! I'm tired and can't really think of a good hint for anyone that might need it, but I will say this:
Personally, I think it might be best to focus on the first half of the clue to start with. If you find a place that seems to match with that part of the clue perfectly, then it might be the time to use the second part of the clue to try to narrow down the exact location
Anyway, time for bed 💤

So, looking at the clue for 1 and really no idea how to figure it, lol. I mean, you can put in several number combos to make the symbols make sense (number-wise)... but maybe not?
(Putting one number example in spoiler.) But is it fast? Hmm...might come back to it later. These types of puzzles usually take me a while. At least the reindeer are easy to spot 😅

Symbols could represent
(6+6) x 1 x (10+2) = 144
Could always be something else though...

And it might have nothing to do with numbers...pfft...

So, looking at the clue for 1 and really no idea how to figure it, lol. I mean, you can put in several number combos to make the symbols make sense (number-wise)... but maybe not?
(Putting one number example in spoiler.) But is it fast? Hmm...might come back to it later. These types of puzzles usually take me a while. At least the reindeer are easy to spot 😅

Symbols could represent
(6+6) x 1 x (10+2) = 144
Could always be something else though...

And it might have nothing to do with numbers...pfft...
I was thinking about numbers too, but with the symbols representing collectibles which you would then substitute in the collectible number... but I could only associate the emojis to the snowbunny (snowman + rabbit) and special snowflake and couldn't figure out any other connections 😵‍💫 I think I way over thought this part 😅

And for the "fast" part, I was thinking about either "quick math" or the "quick, before the mods come!" thread 🤔

I was thinking about numbers too, but with the symbols representing collectibles which you would then substitute in the collectible number... but I could only associate the emojis to the snowbunny (snowman + rabbit) and special snowflake and couldn't figure out any other connections 😵‍💫 I think I way over thought this part 😅

And for the "fast" part, I was thinking about either "quick math" or the "quick, before the mods come!" thread 🤔

Okay, i have to admit..
I was thinking maybe the quick before the mods thread was a possibility, but it's sooo much, I was hoping someone would find a better answer before i waded thru it, haha...

Also - there are just too many possibilities for the numbers.
(5+5) x 1 x (6+4) = 100
Or put anything in for the tree or other numbers-
(5+5) x 3 x (8+2) = 300

Too many possibilities. So i must be on the wrong track.

Looking for the first clue.

I tried looking for anything that involves speedrunning video games, but no dice. I'd consider looking through time traveling threads, but there's so many of them it'd be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. .-.

i thought i figured out the first part of number 2 but the second part doesnt make sense with it. my head hurts
I'm not sure what kind of hints we can give, so hard to think how to word it.

So when I found where I was sure the first part made sense, i searched within that thread for several "royal" person type words. Nothing. So I slogged through and voilà- found it. And then ooohh, that's what royal referred to...

So for the royal part of it, try using 'items' a royal might have for search words. Hope this helps and isn't too much hint.
Post automatically merged:

Found the other one!

This angle helped.
Looking for the first clue.

I tried looking for anything that involves speedrunning video games, but no dice. I'd consider looking through time traveling threads, but there's so many of them it'd be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. .-.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what kind of hints we can give, so hard to think how to word it.

So when I found where I was sure the first part made sense, i searched within that thread for several "royal" person type words. Nothing. So I slogged through and voilà- found it. And then ooohh, that's what royal referred to...

So for the royal part of it, try using 'items' a royal might have for search words. Hope this helps and isn't too much hint.
Post automatically merged:

Found the other one!

This angle helped.
thanks but it didnt help and there is no way i can search that many pages. as for the 1st one i am totally lost

Back