Reindeer Roundup - Done! (Answers Revealed)

Oh my gosh...

"Sorry, expecting a reindeer clue here? Listen, I guess he’s Thor’s near-equal in Nintendo games, looking unmistakable in green incidentally."

Honestly, I found reindeer 8 right away because I'm very familiar with what it was referring to, but that's very clever, and I approve. 👍
Omg that is amazing!!!
I knew there was something up with the way it was written, but I would have never thought of this lol 😅

Eight reindeer have been found. Santa has been prepping for the big night, but word just came in to expect a whiteout. Oh, no! Whatever will he do?! Perhaps there's one more reindeer out there who can help in this situation. Can you find him and save Christmas?🦌

Reindeer #9
Posted: Dec 22​
Prize: 3 Gumdrops​
Weather Alert: Reports indicate the blizzard of the century is approaching. It’s impossible to see anything out here.

Found it! Not sure how to give a good hint for this one, but here's my attempt:
A familiar sight on TBT around this time of year, but it's a bit emptier than usual

Tysm for hosting @LadyDestani, you were an incredible host! 💙 The egg hunts for Easter are one of my favourite tbt events, and this reindeer hunt was equally as fun. I had a blast participating; I hope you’ve had fun hosting your first holiday event! You really did wonderful. 💙

Also, I hope it’s okay to say this but the 9th reindeer is so cute!! 🥹🫶

Back