• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Holiday Hundred Hunt - 89 Items Found! (+ Bonus Redemption Code! Remember to claim your prizes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistreil

🎈
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
1702479788063.png
Where did all our decorations go? And more importantly, all of our festive food?! Well, we can't start our party without these so... we need your help! There's about 100 items on our check list, so it's time to divide and conquer! In the meanwhile, I'll be searching for something special that's been hidden away!

Task 🔍

Work together with the rest of your fellow members to find all 100 items on our list at the end of this post! Each member may only submit a single item, so coordinate carefully.

Please keep your coordination efforts in separate thread(s), and leave this thread for questions and submissions. For your convenience, coordination efforts:

Report back with as many items as you can by December 25th at 11:59PM EST!

Rules 🔍

• You must include your TBT username in the photo with your item.
  • The photo must clearly display the item without any blur or question of what is in the photo.
  • In your post, please include the number of the item you're submitting for!
  • You cannot craft the item unless it is either a snow/ice sculpture/structure or food.
    • e.g. If the item is a calendar, you cannot draw a 30-day calendar on a piece of paper and submit it as a calendar.
  • Only one photo per item in the final submission.
  • A member can only submit one item for the final submission.
    • i.e. You may find multiple items and post those in any coordination threads, but when submitting to this one, you will only be counted for finding one item.
  • You cannot edit your post once it has been submitted in this thread.

How to submit 🔍

• Post your photo in this thread (make sure to include your name) before the deadline and include the number of the item you're submitting for!
  • After December 22nd, members may submit on behalf of others with their express permission (e.g. there should be a post/comment where they state others may post on their behalf).
    • These posts may have multiple images (one per item, and one item per member), but please keep them in numerical order.
    • Please include proof of permission (e.g. a link, quote, or screenshot of their post/comment expressing permission)
    • The purpose of this rule is to allow for better coordination without worrying whether someone else will make a post in time as the deadline draws near.
    • Do not abuse this to interfere with coordination efforts! If there are any disputes about submissions on behalf of others, we will look into it and may disregard the submission.

Prizes 🔍

Redemption codes will be posted whenever a milestone is reached. Make sure to check back and claim your prizes as the event progresses!

Milestones (# of items found)Prize(s)Redemption code
103 Gumdrops1RMJLJEWKPU
203 Gumdrops2WXMJLMKLLP
303 Gumdrops3NKTTYBOTUU
403 Gumdrops4JXWFIXGSVN
503 Gumdrops5FDRDGZOVRM
603 Gumdrops6QHVXNEELCS
703 Gumdrops
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB unlocked in the shop
7QFMFVKOESV
804 Gumdrops8FKIPRZQCNZ
4 Gumdrops
5 Gumdrops
9IYMQZVKJAB
100???

Redemption codes expire at the end of December 31st, so claim your prizes before then!

FAQ / Clarifications 🔍

Please feel free to ask questions in this thread. We will update this section with FAQs/clarifications as needed.

Q: Can I post an old photo?
A:
No - the photo you submit must be new (hence the namecard requirement). If we find that a photo is old (i.e. taken for a previous event), we will reject or revoke acceptance of the submission.

Q: Are there penalties if someone accidentally posts an item that's already been posted?
A:
No - the second submission just won't count, and the member can submit something else if they'd like.

Q (#11. Aurora borealis): Does this have to be the actual northern lights, or does a projection count?
A:
It must be the actual aurora borealis in the sky!

Q (#11. Aurora borealis): Does the aurora australis count?
A:
Yes, we'll accept the aurora australis too!

Q (#34. Hanukkiah (with 9 candles)): Are lights that look like candles OK?
A:
Yes, lights are fine.

Q (#67. Physical copy of a holiday Hallmark movie): What counts as a Hallmark movie?
A:
A movie made by Hallmark!

Q (#83. Snowflake Wand (IRL)): What counts as a snowflake wand?
1702858029311.png
1702858039914.png

Q (#86. Snowman with angel wings and a halo): Does this have to be an actual snowman, or is a decoration okay?
A:
Either is fine! If it's a decoration, though, it cannot be handmade (i.e. it has to be manufactured with wings and a halo.)

Q (#100. Yule Log): Do you mean the cake, or an actual Yule Log?
A:
Both are acceptable!

The list 🔍

✨ 89 / 100 Found ✨

Item NumberNameFound by
12 Holiday-themed gnome decorationsZerous
22024 New Year's Eve glasses or headbandSheando
33 chocolates from different brandsMoonlight.
43 icicles side-by-sidedino
53 large cardboard tubes (e.g. for wrapping paper) connected to each other to make one very long tubeprincess.looking.for.frog
64 pineconesForeverfox
75 sticks of cinnamon tied together with a ribbonLambdaDelta
8A building with christmas lights/decorationsJellyBeans
9Advent calendarJhine7
10Animal wearing a Santa hatFreya_Druid
11Aurora borealis (northern lights)
12Bauble with a reindeer on itHalloqueen
13Beach on a clear, sunny dayAerith
14Bowl of tangyuancorlee1289
15Box of holiday-themed cerealThat Marshal Fangirl
16Carton of eggnogMiniPocketWorld
17Christmas crackers/poppersDaCoSim
18Christmas lights in the shape of an animalCylieDanny
19Christmas pudding with icing or powdered sugar on topEquity
20Christmas tree with a star on top (does not have to be real, but should look like an evergreen)oak
21Clear cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and a candy caneBiyaya
22DreidelBagelbagon
23Earmuffsxlisapisa
24Elf on a shelfmogyay
25Five golden ringsSaylor
26Galette des rois (with a crown)Princess Mipha
27Giant Christmas tree in a shopping mall (does not have to be real)Emolga59
28Gingerbread house decorated with icing and candyjadetine
29Gingerbread man with gumdrop buttons
30Glass of milk with a plate of cookiesskarmoury
31Green skisJacob
32Grinch decorationXara
33Hanukkah gelt chocolate coin-Lumi-
34Hanukkiah (with 9 candles)IonicKarma
35Hat with pom-pomLittleMissPanda
36Hockey puckCroconaw
37Holiday themed mugLiz!
38Holiday-themed candleAsarena
39Holiday-themed merchandise of a non-holiday-related character (e.g. Santa Pikachu)Mr.Fox
40Holiday-themed track list on the back of a CD caseAcies
41Holiday-themed vinyl record (including its sleeve)Roxxy
42Holiday/winter-themed sugar cookie (decorated with icing)BetsySundrop
43Holly bush/treeDarkesque_
44HongbaoBungoTheElf
45Horse-drawn open sleigh (horse not required)Vsmith
46Ice sculptureFiresquids
47Inflatable holiday decorationDinosauuur
48KFC BucketMars Adept
49Kikombe cha umoja
50Kinara
51Knit sweater with only one colourdaringred_
52Kotatsu with orange/mikan/satsuma on itMinou
53Krampus-themed decorationHunter_Gr33n
54KransekakeMillysaurusrexjr
55Lit fireplaceribbitribbon
56Marshmallow snowman with pretzel arms and a faceDinosaurz
57MistletoeIris_T
58Nativity scene decorationVenn
59NutcrackerMutti
60Opened winter/holiday-themed pop-up carddigimon
61OtoshidamaAirysuit
62Outdoor skating rinkAquilla
63Pair of figure skatesseliph
64Penguin plushPaperboy012305
65Physical copy of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (Book)3CrankyEagles
66Physical copy of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (Movie)kiwikenobi
67Physical copy of a holiday Hallmark movieYou got mail!
68Piñata with 7 spikes
69Pink snowboard
70Plate with at least 3 latkesLilD
71Poinsettiaroseflower
72Polar bear plushMidoriya
73Rainbow-colored winter scarf (must have 7 main colours)k o i
74Red and white candycaneliliyoa
75Rosca de reyes
76Saint Lucia Wreath
77Silver bellBluelady
78Slice of strawberry shortcakeMerielle
79Snow angel (made in real snow)Holla
80Snow bunny (a bunny made of snow with 2 eyes and leaves for ears)Aniko
81Snow fort
82Snow sculpture shaped like an animalRio_
83Snowflake Wand (IRL)S.J.
84Snowflake-shaped decoration-Blue-
85Snowglobe with a building insidePlume
86Snowman with angel wings and a haloFlyffel
87Stockings with a gift insideKittenNoir
88SufganiyahMokuren
89Tió de Nadal
90TteokgukOswinOswald
91Twelve grapesNewbiemayor
92Ugly holiday socksTorts McGorts
93Ugly holiday sweaterKitsuragi
94White present box with a red ribbon tied around itRosch
95Wooden snowshoesCheremtasy
96Wooden tobogganmagicaldonkey
97Wrapping paper with at least 3 colors but cannot include red or greenTiffany
98WreathAlolan_Apples
99Yule goat
100Yule logAzzy

Last edited:
Literally sitting across from a pair of 2024 glasses at work right now.

I want to make sure I'm understanding this event, though---I'm not supposed to just take a photo of an item with my namecard and submit it, because I want to pick the "best" or rarest item I have access to so that we can get to 100 without any repeats. Are we supposed to form 6-person messages with liaisons in each one to make sure someone has spoken for all 100 items before anyone starts to post? Or are we expected to collaborate somewhere like Discord where 100+ members can all "dibs" certain items?

The milestones imply that we will be submitting without knowing for sure whether all the other items will be forthcoming, but we are also encouraged to carefully collaborate. Are there penalties if someone accidentally posts an item that's already been posted, or does it just not count toward anything?

Sorry for all the questions. 😬 Usually I feel like I understand the events immediately, but this one is a lot like the Space Camp event that left me a little confused and that one had really high stakes.

Are we supposed to form 6-person messages with liaisons in each one to make sure someone has spoken for all 100 items before anyone starts to post? Or are we expected to collaborate somewhere like Discord where 100+ members can all "dibs" certain items?
Whatever you prefer! I suggest making a thread in this board (as you have permissions to do so) and coordinating there, but it's up to you members to figure it out. Small groups, one large group, whatever! I left it a bit open-ended in that regard.

The milestones imply that we will be submitting without knowing for sure whether all the other items will be forthcoming
Right - it's to give a bit of flexibility! You are free to just smash through all the milestones at once, or to submit as you find things.

I assumed some members might not be able to spend a lot of time hunting and will just want to submit whatever they are able to find, while others will like to be more coordinated (especially for the harder items).

Are there penalties if someone accidentally posts an item that's already been posted, or does it just not count toward anything?
The second submission just won't count towards anything (and that member can submit something else if they find it.) No penalties!

Sorry for all the questions. 😬
Never apologize for asking questions! ✨

Oh man I have been thinking of trying to make an actual Yule Log cake this year, clearly this is a sign

Unless you mean this kinda Yule Log?? please the cake is so much cooler Mistreil

Last edited:
Oh man I have been thinking of trying to make an actual Yule Log cake this year, clearly this is a sign

Unless you mean this kinda Yule Log?? please the cake is so much cooler Mistreil
Cake! Though I'll accept that kind of yule log too, since I never specified.

I've been trying for a week to find a good yule log cake.

Just double checking that this is for the "Advent Calendar" object, right?

(I'm half asleep and realized I never mentioned that you guys should include what you're submitting for, hehe. Oops. I'll accept these two and add it to the list tomorrow, but for any others that come in, please list the object my name or number!)

Just to clarify before I make my submission.
Does the username card that's required for the photo also have to include the number for the item I'm using to submit the photo with? Or do I have to address the number on my post.

Just to clarify before I make my submission.
Does the username card that's required for the photo also have to include the number for the item I'm using to submit the photo with? Or do I have to address the number on my post.
Number in post! It won't hurt to have it in the photo either, but it's not needed. I'll clarify that tomorrow in my post since I realized my hasty edit was a bit ambiguous.

34BHL5ol.jpg

ITEM# 64: Penguin Plush!

I happen to have lucked out when I won this back at the IRL Carnival back in October the day the Haunted Carnival was open. I guess my heart of fate decided to choose the Pengiun when I won a carnival game as it certainly came in clutch here!

@Mistreil Could I please ask for finding number 11: Aurora borealis does this need to be the actual lights? Or if I had a projector light that shows them on a roof count?

Cake! Though I'll accept that kind of yule log too, since I never specified.

I've been trying for a week to find a good yule log cake.

Just double checking that this is for the "Advent Calendar" object, right?

(I'm half asleep and realized I never mentioned that you guys should include what you're submitting for, hehe. Oops. I'll accept these two and add it to the list tomorrow, but for any others that come in, please list the object my name or number!)
This is indeed for the "Advent Calendar" object! Sorry for the confusion! Should I edit my number in?

Last edited:
@Mistreil Could I please ask for finding number 11: Aurora borealis does this need to be the actual lights? Or if I had a projector light that shows them on a roof count?
It should be the actual northern lights in the sky! So a projector does not count.

This is indeed for the "Advent Calendar" object! Sorry for the confusion! Should I edit my number in?
It's fine! I just wanted to double check before checking things off -- no need to edit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back