• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Reindeer Roundup - Done! (Answers Revealed)

I was too sick to seriously use my brain last week, so I‘m trying to speedrun these riddles rn 😂💀 found 3 so far thanks to all the hints ;u; 🫶🏼

I have them all apart from number 6 and I have spent a long time looking.
Any further hints please because I'm defo doing something wrong.:eek:

I have looked through cycling threads, sims threads, stardew valley threads.

I have them all apart from number 6 and I have spent a long time looking.
Any further hints please because I'm defo doing something wrong.:eek:

I have looked through cycling threads, sims threads, stardew valley threads.
If you were to imagine two villagers were together, you would put their names together, e.g. Roscoe and Vesta = Resta or Voscoe. Hope that helps!

With all of Santa's reindeer found, he is now making his journey around the world to deliver presents to those who are good. Will you be receiving a present this year or have you made the Naughty List?

Our event has reached its conclusion and all redemption codes have now been removed, but I left the reindeer in place for now. Below are all the answers to the clues. Thanks to everyone for participating! I had a lot of fun coming up with the clues and I hope you had fun too.

Reindeer #1: Dasher
Posted: Dec 13​
Prize: 3 Gumdrops​
(⭐+⭐) x 🎄 x (⛄+🐇) = 🎄❄️❄️
Is that fast? ⏱️
Answer: (5+5) x 3 x (8+2) = 300
The symbols were chosen for their relevance. The stars have 5 points. The tree is triangular, thus having three sides. Snowmen look like the number 8. Bunnies have 2 ears (yeah, that one was a stretch). Snowflakes are round like zeroes.
The last line refers to an Animal Crossing speedrun that took 300 hours to complete.
Reindeer Location

Reindeer #2: Dancer
Posted: Dec 13​
Soliciting a carol from a royal ensemble.​
Answer: Found in the island town tune maker thread where people request (solicit) songs. The particular post could be found by searching 'Christmas' (carol) or 'crowns' (royal) in the correct thread.
Reindeer Location

Reindeer #3: Prancer
Posted: Dec 16​
This little reindeer made a friend with 4 hooved feet, a unique physical feature, and his own holiday special.
Hint: It's not Rudolph.​
Answer: The holiday special is Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey. 'Friend' is a reference to the fact that the Prancer movies are mentioned in the same post.
Reindeer Location
Reindeer #4: Vixen
Posted: Dec 16​
From fire to ice with the rising of sun and moon. Soft and snowy, cuddly and cute.​
Answer: Vulpix went from a fire type to ice type in Pokémon Sun and Moon with the Alolan Vulpix. The second line of the clue refers to a plushie named Snowy.
Reindeer Location

Reindeer #5: Comet
Posted: Dec 18​
I don't think I was this color when we started.
Answer: During Camp Bell Tree 2023's Closing Ceremony, it is mentioned that some of the campers are looking greener than usual.
Reindeer Location
Reindeer #6: Cupid
Posted: Dec 18​
Playing matchmaker with dreamie denizens.​
Answer: Playing matchmaker is akin to 'shipping'. Dreamie denizens refers to your AC villagers.
Reindeer Location

Reindeer #7: Donner (also known as Donder)
Posted: Dec 20​
Eliminated from the reindeer game by a criminal element on the second day.​
Answer: Donder was found dead on Day 2 of the Reindeer Mafia game.
Reindeer Location
Reindeer #8: Blitzen
Posted: Dec 20​
Sorry, expecting a reindeer clue here? Listen, I guess he’s Thor’s near-equal in Nintendo games, looking unmistakable in green incidentally.​
Answer: Refers to a post about Luigi's lightning power and how that makes him like Thor. Looking at only the first letters of each word in the clue, reveals the message: Search Lightning Luigi.
P.S. Blitzen means lightning.
Reindeer Location

Reindeer #9: Rudolph
Posted: Dec 22​
Weather Alert: Reports indicate the blizzard of the century is approaching. It’s impossible to see anything out here.​
Answer: The text had to be highlighted to reveal the clue, mimicking how difficult it is to see during a snowstorm. The statement 'out here' was an allusion to the new scenery collectibles available in the Shop.
Reindeer Location

Now I am off to contemplate the true meaning of Christmas. Have a great holiday everyone!
1703483286172.png
1703483417637.png

Omg the name of the reindeer! That is so smart! Thanks for these amazingly creative clues!! I loved this event 🎄♥️

Nestor is my new favourite holiday animal🌟

This was a really fun event! I enjoy these kind of riddles/puzzles/hunts, especially when we're allowed to collaborate and help each other. :)

I didn't make the connection between the names of the reindeer and their hiding places until now! Every one makes sense! That's so clever!

And I'm so very honored to have had a post in my town tune making thread chosen as a hiding place for a reindeer. Thank you. ^_^

The “Search Lightning Luigi” hidden message staring at me while I frantically search up Thor, Luigi Thor, Hammer Bros, Thunderhands, Thunder Luigi, Thunderhands Lugi, and literally everything but Lightning Luigi

IMG_5162.jpeg

Ohh I love how the names of the reindeer tied in to their location—that's super clever! Thank you for hosting LadyDestani!! 💙

So I have found all of the reindeer (Except 7) before the deadline and I must say that this was a fun event.

I am not very good at hard clues like this, so hints were very helpful. Sadly this lowers my chances at getting a golden Easter egg next year, but I don’t really like it anyway.

I really enjoyed finding the reindeer this year. I got every one with the exception of #9, and after reading the reveal I'm in awe of how clever it is! Great job coming up with these, as usual. ^^

Back