TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the winners (especially ZebraQueen but shh)

And good winners as for lineart, well picked :thumbsup:

im very happy i might cry for joy
im so glad my zebra tree was picked
thank you so much really thank you :)

and congratulations for everyone else
all the other tree look beautiful and the drawing just so cute and cool

Congratulations everybody!! I've had a blast participating in my very first belltree event :) I'm excited to see what the next year is going to bring!

omfg did I actually win something is this real hahaha
Thank you staff very much!!! <3
Happy holidays/new year to everyone!! And congrats to all the other winners. uwu
wait, did the winners get increased by 2 per event?

Yeah I'm wondering this as well haha

Last edited:
wait, did the winners get increased by 2 per event?

either way, congrats to all you people

They sure did! We set the numbers lower than the Fair numbers expecting a much lower amount of participation, but it turns out there were just about as many entries as before.

Wow!!! This is my first time winning something in a TBT event, and it's exciting. :D Thank you so much, TBT staff, for the event and the award. Congrats to all the winners!

Congratulations to the winners of the never-melting snowflakes. And thanks to the staff for running the best Christmas event.

I still can’t wait to help you guys run future events. I think I’m ready this time.

Congratulations to everyone and thank you, mods, for the festivities!

I aspire to be like Trundle and bae-blade when I grow up winning Christmas tree contests with separate trees

WOWWEEE I can't even tell you what a compliment this is!!! Like truly I can't LoL so lemme just say fantastic work everybody & thanks so much for the event, you guys rock <3

Ahh... the snoflake collectible has escaped me again. T vT It's been a dream since it was first released, but upon seeing the winners' entries, yall deserve it! Congrats congrats, and thank you staff for this year's holiday events <3

Congrats to all the snowflake winners, and thanks to the staff for making a this chill event :)

Oh my. I'm pleasantly surprised that I won one of the snowflakes on the stocking raffle. :O

Big time thank you to the TBT staff for organizing such a fun holiday event. That, and it was a blast to see some of the awesome entries into both the tree decoration side and the season's palette. Congrats everyone!

Congratulations to all the winners!! Such festive trees & beautiful art pieces! Thank you so much to the mods for such a fun event! Happy New Year everyone!

Congrats to all the winners! There were so many beautiful art pieces and trees submitted that it must have been a very difficult decision, but all the winners were spectacular!

Thanks to the staff for everything! All of the events were amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back