• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Community Advent Calendar - Closed!

5/12 but I missed one of the rounds, not horrible but not great.

Thank you for hosting this fun event Chris!

Unfortunately, I didn't win the final round, but on the bright side, I did manage to get three of them correct.

Ty for hosting! I usually don't get these, but got 6/12 this time, which means I've used up all my rng luck for a while...

Hey folks. Just a wee note that this event is over! We are continuing to see entries come in for Door 12 and these will be ignored.

5/11 correct, pretty good odds!! would've been 6/12 had I remembered to vote on day 2 (I had a right guess, I just forgot to vote) 😭

Thanks for this event, it was fun rooting for different members of TBT!! and thanks for featuring me too it was funny seeing people thank me for being lucky i guess 😁

I accidently missed 3 doors for this event and got 4/9 of the doors I did do correct. This was a fun event and hopefully it will return in the future.

0/4. I even forgot to vote for the door where I was one of the possible answers.

toy-story-oh-well-we-tried.gif

Back