• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Community Advent Calendar - Closed!

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
cac.png

How to Play 🎄

Each round, you will be presented with a door and the names of three of your fellow TBT members.

ADVENTCALENDAR_00.png

Who is hidden behind today's door?

A) Mick
B) Kaiaa
C) Chris​

Once you are ready to make your guess, you will submit it via the Community Advent Calendar submission board. You will receive 1 Gumdrop for participating.

When the round closes, the door will open to reveal which TBT member was hidden behind it. If you correctly guessed which member was hidden behind the door then you will receive 2 Gumdrops as your reward. If you guessed incorrectly, then you will only receive the participation prize.

lulingxi_2.png
Chris

In this example, if the member hidden behind the door was Chris, then everyone who guessed Chris would receive 2 Gumdrops for their guess. Anyone who voted for Mick or Kaiaa would receive nothing.

Rules 🎄

• You may only submit one guess per door.
  • Your guess must be posted before the deadline in Community Advent Calendar submission board using the Door and Guess fields. If you submit your entry incorrectly you won't be eligible for a prize.

How to Submit 🎄

You will submit your guess in Community Advent Calendar submission board by 4:59 AM EDT. Click the "Post thread" button and make sure to select the correct Door # from the drop-down menu and to enter your guess directly into the Guess field otherwise your entry will not be accepted. The thread title and post content are not important - just put any filler text you like here.

Prizes🎄

• Participation: 1 Gumdrop per door.
  • Correct Guess: 2 Gumdrops per door.

FAQs🎄

How is the member behind the door chosen?
The names are randomised.

What happens if I notice a mistake in my entry before the deadline passes?
Contact @Chris via TBT Conversation. Outline the mistake (e.g. wrong Door #) and I can fix it for you. Even if I don't see your message until after the deadline passes, I will still honour this and edit your entry accordingly. Do not make a new thread under any circumstances.

What happens if I notice a mistake in my entry after the deadline passes?
We cannot help you.

What happens if I accidentally make two threads?
Contact @Chris via TBT Conversation. I'll delete the one with the later timestamp. If you accidentally submit multiple threads for a single round and fail to notify us of the mistake then it will be treated as cheating and handled accordingly.

Door 1 Results

The TBT member hidden behind door one was...

158138.png

himekirako!

Please note that participation and winners awards for this round won't go out until a little later today. My schedule for today has changed very last-minute.

Back