• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

UFO Findings & Opinings (Crews 3 & 4)

Holy crap, I saw it too! It flew toward my deck at high speed, nearly knocking me over, as it squealed frantically about memes and (understandably) space whales! Somehow, I managed to snap this photo and survive to tell the tale!
View attachment 503163
HELLO PLUME! THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD OR I'VE HAD TOO MUCH COFFEE BUT I HAVE SEEN THE EXACT SAME THING! WE MUST MEET OVER SOME MORE COFFEE TO EXCHANGE RESEARCH NOTES! WE COULD MAKE A FAN CLUB! or just a research club i guess..

i have never seen such a cute alien, the alien was definitely after something.. possibly my heart.. or possibly snacks.. i wanted to take her home and feed her snacks but alas! she was gone in a flash, i think my loud squeeling but have scared her off! next time i will act a little more rationally and approach a little more quietly. possibly i should buy some more enticing snacks! i was slightly worried by just how little control of the spacecraft though, i can foresee a crash.. wouldn't like the alien to play me at mario kart that's for sure..

38ACE975-5E67-4755-BEE5-46C4B9C72275.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

HELLO PLUME! THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD OR I'VE HAD TOO MUCH COFFEE BUT I HAVE SEEN THE EXACT SAME THING! WE MUST MEET OVER SOME MORE COFFEE TO EXCHANGE RESEARCH NOTES! WE COULD MAKE A FAN CLUB! or just a research club i guess..

i have never seen such a cute alien, the alien was definitely after something.. possibly my heart.. or possibly snacks.. i wanted to take her home and feed her snacks but alas! she was gone in a flash, i think my loud squeeling but have scared her off! next time i will act a little more rationally and approach a little more quietly. possibly i should buy some more enticing snacks! i was slightly worried by just how little control of the spacecraft though, i can foresee a crash.. wouldn't like the alien to play me at mario kart that's for sure..

I was heading out for work this morning and once I locked the door and turned around, I saw a shadow lurking right in front of my 100 year-old tree, while hearing a faint voice laughing while saying "they don't know I'm the mafia even though I killed someone, hehehehe". I looked up and saw a UFO with a strange creature sitting on top of the ship. I decided to search up "UFO with yellow alien on top" and to my surprise, I found that there have been numerous sightings all with the same creature. Mogyay, we have seen the exact same ufo within 30 minutes of each other despite being in completely different parts of the world, how crazy is that??? I decided to take a photo because I was under the impression that I made a groundbreaking discovery, however it was in the midst of hovering away:

Untitled_drawing_1.png

IMG_0695.jpg

I went out for my morning coffee and I thought I saw a piece of a cloud break off and zoom across the sky!!! I swear it was that bunny alien spaceship or maybe just my lack of caffeine….either way it looked like it was in a real rush!

View attachment 503122

With all the talk recently of these strange sightings of bunnies in the sky, I knew I had to check it out. What would the local farm do if their crops were all taken by this mysterious thief? So I sat outside all morning looking up at the sky. I didn't see any bunny spaceships. I was almost disappointed.. but then I was able to take this photo. I'm not sure WHAT it was, something in between the clouds. It's not a bird.. or a plane.. could it be?

VD_Sky_final.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

I was heading out for work this morning and once I locked the door and turned around, I saw a shadow lurking right in front of my 100 year-old tree, while hearing a faint voice laughing while saying "they don't know I'm the mafia even though I killed someone, hehehehe". I looked up and saw a UFO with a strange creature sitting on top of the ship. I decided to search up "UFO with yellow alien on top" and to my surprise, I found that there have been numerous sightings all with the same creature. Mogyay, we have seen the exact same ufo within 30 minutes of each other despite being in completely different parts of the world, how crazy is that??? I decided to take a photo because I was under the impression that I made a groundbreaking discovery, however it was in the midst of hovering away:

Untitled_drawing_1.png

IMG_0695.jpg
Emolga59, I may have just seen the same thing you have! I don't quite know what it is, but it looks eerily similar to what you saw. I had just stepped outside when I caught a glimpse of something moving around in my backyard as if it were looking for something. I couldn't quite tell what it was saying, but I was just able to make out what sounded like "memes" and maybe "space whales?" It would certainly match some of the reports I've been seeing as of late, though if I hadn't seen this for myself I never would've believed them! Whatever it was, it flew off when I pulled out my phone to take a picture, but I was able to get a single shot of it before it went out of sight! This thing certainly seems to get around...

tbt ufo.jpg

sky proof.jpg

With all the talk recently of these strange sightings of bunnies in the sky, I knew I had to check it out. What would the local farm do if their crops were all taken by this mysterious thief? So I sat outside all morning looking up at the sky. I didn't see any bunny spaceships. I was almost disappointed.. but then I was able to take this photo. I'm not sure WHAT it was, something in between the clouds. It's not a bird.. or a plane.. could it be?

VD_Sky_final.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

SUPERMAN?!? 😳 i think you're crazy, sir.. quite suspicious indeed!!! 🧐 i have no idea whats going on over there, but i just saw the bunny ufo hovering over my backyard!! all the passerby's called me crazy, but im not insane!! im not!!! that little rascal swallowed up my garden clean... tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, you name it, floating up into the sky! a hot pepper flung into my eye and now im half blind. hallucinations? i THINK NOT doctor. that bugger yelled something out at me as he zoomed away, but i couldnt quite catch it... IM NOT CRAZY, I SWEAR!!! 😡😤

bunny ufo.png

sky looks a little different because by the time i made my name card and went back outside the clouds had shifted. plus, the first photo prob has smoke in the air because i have no idea what my neighbour was using in his backyard but it was smoking everywhere 🤔😂
IMG_8295.jpg

Could my eyes be wrong?
I must be too sick and starting to have hallucinations.
In front of my building right now i see what looks like a flying saucer
Its even really up close.
You can see it being a bit transparent as a way to camouflage itself.
Oh boy I think i have to call the police.
Let's take a picture first as proof.

F2eo67NaAAcF-23

F2engYMasAAOruZ

Emolga59, I may have just seen the same thing you have! I don't quite know what it is, but it looks eerily similar to what you saw. I had just stepped outside when I caught a glimpse of something moving around in my backyard as if it were looking for something. I couldn't quite tell what it was saying, but I was just able to make out what sounded like "memes" and maybe "space whales?" It would certainly match some of the reports I've been seeing as of late, though if I hadn't seen this for myself I never would've believed them! Whatever it was, it flew off when I pulled out my phone to take a picture, but I was able to get a single shot of it before it went out of sight! This thing certainly seems to get around...

View attachment 503223

After seeing you and so many other members talk about this little alien, I wondered if I'd see them as well. Sure enough, I did just a few moments ago! I was outside and looking for a place to sit down when I noticed the little alien floating by, these dark clouds circling around them. Despite their supposedly villainous nature, it looked like they were having a rough time. They noticed me and floated down to me. I was expecting them to demand memes or space whales, but surprisingly, they motioned over to what I was holding in my hand.

"Do you want some of my poutine?" I asked.

The alien squealed with delight and gobbled it all up. Looking much happier, they zoomed back into the sky and vanished. Seeing their happiness really made me realize that the real memes are the friends we made along the way.

WgOT8Ru.jpg

o4NJn5D.jpg

One day, I was in my backyard when I saw what looked like a chick flying…? I thought it wouldn’t be developed enough… and a bunny was chasing it? It isn’t easter right now, is it?

88EC9890-436A-44B0-9102-97C0E1B5B5CD.jpg

B41F9AF8-8ED3-44D3-86BA-1C91573D3EB8.jpeg

hope this is ok proof, sorry to everyone i was so late and did something so random! Lifes been hectic, i’ll be ok though.

Back