• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

UFO Findings & Opinings (Crews 3 & 4)

3610FE2C-D527-4603-BD77-D82FB31F46D6.jpeg

Someone please tell me they saw this too, I swear I saw like….. I don’t know. I just know it wasn’t a bird or a plane so don’t even try me like that !!!!!!!

(shoutout to lieryl who seemed to also have the snapchat idea !!)

IMG_1672.jpeg

NEWS FLASH!
This just in! After receiving reports that vegetables were disappearing across the nation, our team was on location at the local grocery store when this mysterious (yet surprisingly adorable) aircraft made another appearance. Moments after this image was taken, the store manager confirmed that their entire produce section had been wiped clean. Please share any sightings you may have of this elusive (but seriously don't you just want to hug it?) unidentified flying object!

GB981MQ.png

I've been hearing about those things flying around! My friend on the other side of the city said that she saw one just like that during her birthday party. It flew into her neighbour's yard and stole their carrots! I set up a camera in my yard to record in case it came to my area, but when I checked the footage, I didn't see anything like you guys have been seeing, I saw this:

IMG_E1122.JPG

Some mysterious, bird-like creature had flown above my yard! I tried to identify it, but came up with nothing...

IMG_E1125.JPG

Uh okay this is getting super weird? I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the same bird out of my bedroom window yesterday, I just had to take photo proof!
View attachment 501841

It came right up to my window and started pecking on my window asking for my best memes, when I said I had none to hand - it called me a loser and off it flew! What a crazy day😵‍💫

I can't believe this - I saw that strange bird flying by only the other day!

image0 2.png

She asked for the best memes around for an upcoming racing session but when I instead questioned the dreaded 2pm-communication error start time and hope for no baby park she yelled at me for 'disrespecting the game and the memes' and flew off in a huff! I thought it was a crazy dream but now I'm not so sure.

image1 5.jpeg

I can't believe this - I saw that strange bird flying by only the other day!

View attachment 501944

She asked for the best memes around for an upcoming racing session but when I instead questioned the dreaded 2pm-communication error start time and hope for no baby park she yelled at me for 'disrespecting the game and the memes' and flew off in a huff! I thought it was a crazy dream but now I'm not so sure.

Sky photo 01 - Copy.jpg

What's this? No sooner had it started to rain here where I live that I see the same strange flying zooming across my window. She was flying off in a hurry and shouting how the weather here was disrespecting the game and the memes. I guess looking for and talking about memes isn't a priority when you're trying to stay dry.

Sky photo 02.jpg

IMG_9971.jpeg

I heard a loud meow-ing from my backyard so I went outside to check it out. I looked around for a cat but didn’t see any, but when I looked up I saw a cat flying a ufo. Craziest thing I’ve seen all day. And just like that it vanished. Maybe it was all a dream.

IMG_9953.jpeg

I've been hearing about those things flying around! My friend on the other side of the city said that she saw one just like that during her birthday party. It flew into her neighbour's yard and stole their carrots! I set up a camera in my yard to record in case it came to my area, but when I checked the footage, I didn't see anything like you guys have been seeing, I saw this:

View attachment 501590
Some mysterious, bird-like creature had flown above my yard! I tried to identify it, but came up with nothing...

People in my neighborhood and Internet are raving mad about that bunny alien stealing veggies. No seriously, it might be just a bunny or a bird, but an alien? Haha! No way!
Unless it's the military base doing some weird tests again...
Ok, I will be honest, I think I saw something yesterday over the river, but it didn't really look like a bunny - I don't know- it reminded me of something or someone but I'm not sure... Maybe I had just too much caffeine. I can't tell for the veggie though, there is not much veggies in the woods. Blueberries are missing but it's just the bears.

UFO 2cs.png

P7270762s.jpg

View attachment 501981
What's this? No sooner had it started to rain here where I live that I see the same strange flying zooming across my window. She was flying off in a hurry and shouting how the weather here was disrespecting the game and the memes. I guess looking for and talking about memes isn't a priority when you're trying to stay dry.

4FApeiN.jpg

I was enjoying a nice pool day when all of a sudden a shadow was blocking my sun. I look up to see the same strange bird-like alien! She was mumbling something about finally getting some good weather. When she noticed me looking at her, she started demanding space whales and quality memes. All I had was my whale pool float and some dad jokes. I guess she was disappointed because she sped away raging.

k6iVZ2P.jpg

Excuse the receipt. It was the only piece of paper I had on hand, haha

4FApeiN.jpg

I was enjoying a nice pool day when all of a sudden a shadow was blocking my sun. I look up to see the same strange bird-like alien! She was mumbling something about finally getting some good weather. When she noticed me looking at her, she started demanding space whales and quality memes. All I had was my whale pool float and some dad jokes. I guess she was disappointed because she sped away raging.

k6iVZ2P.jpg

Excuse the receipt. It was the only piece of paper I had on hand, haha
i had nearly the same experience! this creature came flying by ranting about the humidity (maybe don't come here during a heat wave girl) demanding i hand over my whale plushies. i told her she must have gotten some misinformation, i only have ikea sharks and she can't have them. she started mumbling unintelligibly, told me i'm lucky they're "basically a meme", and sped off. what a weirdo.

A3BD15EE-F15D-4EBF-8BA6-D6332F98E386.jpg

IMG_8482.jpg

People in my neighborhood and Internet are raving mad about that bunny alien stealing veggies. No seriously, it might be just a bunny or a bird, but an alien? Haha! No way!
Unless it's the military base doing some weird tests again...
Ok, I will be honest, I think I saw something yesterday over the river, but it didn't really look like a bunny - I don't know- it reminded me of something or someone but I'm not sure... Maybe I had just too much caffeine. I can't tell for the veggie though, there is not much veggies in the woods. Blueberries are missing but it's just the bears.

View attachment 502024

huh, that’s a strange sighting you’ve had! it looks oddly familiar to me as well, though i can’t say i’ve ever seen it in person. however, my neighbourhood has unfortunately fallen victim to the mysteriously adorable bunny alien flying saucer! i saw it flying around outside from my window, and it was even beaming up vegetables for its taking! it must’ve been stealing them from the houses there…

1690679614090.jpeg

IMG_0898.jpeg

Oh god.. while looking through old photos that my grandparents kept in a box, I found this.. what on earth is this thing?! There appears to be some sort of human like creatures with bunny ears in the eyes.. is that a UFO shaped like a.. Powerpuffgirl?
I figured out that the blue in the eyes is actually their fuel tanks, so they must not have travelled that far.. I wonder where they live..

APFRT67.jpg
VuilDI7.jpg

Old photos that your grandparents took, you say? That makes this even stranger then, because I saw something extremely similar today after the skies cleared from a bunch of rain. The more I compare, the more I’m convinced that this could even be the same thing…

IMG_5588.png

IMG_4815.jpg

huh, that’s a strange sighting you’ve had! it looks oddly familiar to me as well, though i can’t say i’ve ever seen it in person. however, my neighbourhood has unfortunately fallen victim to the mysteriously adorable bunny alien flying saucer! i saw it flying around outside from my window, and it was even beaming up vegetables for its taking! it must’ve been stealing them from the houses there…

View attachment 502037
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I caught the news about a bunny-like UFO plundering people’s vegetables. Unlike others, however, the UFO I saw seemed closer to a Pokémon… it all makes sense now. Perhaps, it was Ditto all along! Wait a minute… is it heading towards my tomato garde-?!
5BAA7004-16E7-4EE4-92E5-34D7875B12A2.jpeg

52F46F45-8A1A-4881-B207-A2224B79C605.jpeg

i had nearly the same experience! this creature came flying by ranting about the humidity (maybe don't come here during a heat wave girl) demanding i hand over my whale plushies. i told her she must have gotten some misinformation, i only have ikea sharks and she can't have them. she started mumbling unintelligibly, told me i'm lucky they're "basically a meme", and sped off. what a weirdo.

A3BD15EE-F15D-4EBF-8BA6-D6332F98E386.jpg

IMG_8482.jpg
We must all be seeing the same strange bird-like alien, because I also saw this flying through the sky just a bit ago. I was minding my own business when I heard some commotion outside; when I went to see what it was, I saw this creature flying around erratically like it was searching for something, muttering about a “disturbing lack of memes and whales.” I had no idea what was going on so I just snapped a photo and went back inside before it notice me, and I watched from a window until it finally flew away.

74BA2AA0-A491-4095-B030-D70AD63D79B5.png

0111E805-4BFA-4A36-89A7-D5C077A51A66.png

We must all be seeing the same strange bird-like alien, because I also saw this flying through the sky just a bit ago. I was minding my own business when I heard some commotion outside; when I went to see what it was, I saw this creature flying around erratically like it was searching for something, muttering about a “disturbing lack of memes and whales.” I had no idea what was going on so I just snapped a photo and went back inside before it notice me, and I watched from a window until it finally flew away.

View attachment 502091

View attachment 502091

Holy Space Balls!! I have seen this strange bird-like alien flying through the sky also!! I was heading out to do some errands when I heard a weird noise, I looked up and saw this thing flying around. It asked me why there isn't more memes and whales. I shrugged and took a photo, then the little fustrated alien zoomed away.

received_237580359183631.jpeg

received_2060870184252664.jpeg

I don't know what to do! 😱 This morning, as I strolled down the beach path, I was left shocked. I remembered hearing of a UFO just like this one being sighted at a different beach, but today there was a perplexing pink beam drawing the frolicking whales into the sky! I tried to take a picture, but there seems to be some sort of interference?

Who are they? Where did they come from? And why are they taking whales into space?! 🌌🐳🤔 pls send help

CT8oMbk.jpg

The beach was so windy and cold. I tried to hold the notebook farther away from the camera, but the wind kept blowing the pages, so I just did my best. 😭 Beach trip was a bit impromptu, hence the scribbled name. 🙃
KDgzwZW.jpg

ZaUM481.jpg

OMG are you kidding me?? This happened yesterday?

I was on my daily walk on the SAME DAY when I looked up in the sky and saw something WEIRD... I'm pretty sure what I saw was a spaceship too, but it was a completely different one? What's going on?! Should we be scared?

I SWEAR, I'm not making this up.

Si57boQ.jpg

xqMkmbR.jpg

Too many coincidences here. I don't like it. Get me back inside!

Holy Space Balls!! I have seen this strange bird-like alien flying through the sky also!! I was heading out to do some errands when I heard a weird noise, I looked up and saw this thing flying around. It asked me why there isn't more memes and whales. I shrugged and took a photo, then the little fustrated alien zoomed away.

View attachment 502248

You won't believe what I saw outside today - the same bird alien UFO. It was kind of zooming through the skies before making eye contact with me and switching course. On its way to me I saw it pull out something, and I think my life flashed before my eyes. When I noticed the bird alien pull out a notepad, I relaxed a little. "Where can I find an exceptionally humorous individual with fine memes to offer?" It asked me. It was speaking in animalese so it was a bit hard to understand, but ultimately I responded saying I was not sure. Needless to say, it was disappointed. It slammed the notepad shut, gave me a side eye, and went on its away.
1690755615127.jpeg

1690755471251.jpeg

You won't believe what I saw outside today - the same bird alien UFO. It was kind of zooming through the skies before making eye contact with me and switching course. On its way to me I saw it pull out something, and I think my life flashed before my eyes. When I noticed the bird alien pull out a notepad, I relaxed a little. "Where can I find an exceptionally humorous individual with fine memes to offer?" It asked me. It was speaking in animalese so it was a bit hard to understand, but ultimately I responded saying I was not sure. Needless to say, it was disappointed. It slammed the notepad shut, gave me a side eye, and went on its away.
View attachment 502294
Today on one of my many travels I came across a very strange Alien, of unknown origin visiting the many members and sites of the world. I’ve heard through the grapevine it appears to be asking questions to unsuspecting victims. This little alien did not appear to speak British and I don’t understand any other languages unfortunately. Anyway I waved hello to the strange creature and it yeeted away. I hope to catch it again in the future.
ECEC4-FCE-485-F-4-DE7-8-B29-5-FC7-C4611-BB9.jpg

6-C48-D1-E6-07-AB-4688-A1-F2-9711-F2-B08-EA8.jpg

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I caught the news about a bunny-like UFO plundering people’s vegetables. Unlike others, however, the UFO I saw seemed closer to a Pokémon… it all makes sense now. Perhaps, it was Ditto all along! Wait a minute… is it heading towards my tomato garde-?!
View attachment 502068

Okay, that's pretty weird actually. How come there are SO many suspicious flying objects interested in stealing vegetables? I caught this one in my backyard making a break for it after I saw it hovering around my tomato plants! Sure, they're technically a fruit, but it still stands! Why are they coming after our gardens?!

GhzqmOC.jpg

20230730_204348.jpg

Okay, that's pretty weird actually. How come there are SO many suspicious flying objects interested in stealing vegetables? I caught this one in my backyard making a break for it after I saw it hovering around my tomato plants! Sure, they're technically a fruit, but it still stands! Why are they coming after our gardens?!

GhzqmOC.jpg

20230730_204348.jpg
Wait... what's all the hubbub about? Some kind of bunny UFO roaming our skies? I've been seeing it on the news recently and it's freaking me out... my poor crops!! I decided to go outside and take a look - maybe I can catch this bunny red-handed! (or red-pawed?) Instead... I saw this outside my neighborhood! Can you believe it? Yet another UFO to worry about! Wait... It sort of looks familiar... I can't quite put my paw on it...

dg4andv-5487739e-50be-48b9-b719-3acfcb886a90.png

20230730_084659_by_ningyoutachi_dg4874k-pre.jpg

Wait... what's all the hubbub about? Some kind of bunny UFO roaming our skies? I've been seeing it on the news recently and it's freaking me out... my poor crops!! I decided to go outside and take a look - maybe I can catch this bunny red-handed! (or red-pawed?) Instead... I saw this outside my neighborhood! Can you believe it? Yet another UFO to worry about! Wait... It sort of looks familiar... I can't quite put my paw on it...

dg4andv-5487739e-50be-48b9-b719-3acfcb886a90.png

20230730_084659_by_ningyoutachi_dg4874k-pre.jpg
I keep hearing about this so-called "bunny UFO" on the news as well! I'm starting to get scared, so I've been spending more time outside keeping an eye on the sky with my camera ready. I went to the park yesterday and I caught this!! Not a bunny UFO, but certainly something sinister...

PEEb1iU.png

ufo nametag.jpg

Back